• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

COMPLETE: Monster Mishmash (Banditshipping oneshot)

pikachu200

Reaction score
Well after drawing many pictures and coming up with good ideas for a fanfic and choosing which idea to write I have chosen this I hope it shall be to your liking...enjoy!

"Why'd you have to do it huh? We weren't going to hurt you anyways!" Midnight scolded to her friend Ally Cat. It was her bomb that got the four of them into this forest and Midnight was furious.

"Hey come on Midnight the kitty just wanted to have a little fun" Ally Cat responded with a grin.

"Just a little fun? You could've killed us! Why are you so...so..." Midnight began to say.

"Tsk tsk a loss of vocabulary Midnight?" Ally Cat remarked.

"Shut it!" Midnight shouted.

"How about you both just keep it down your arguements are getting quite annoying" Midnight's boyfriend Dimentio said.

"Okay" Midnight mumbled and kept quiet.

"Fine" Ally cat replied. *But Midnight started it up anyways* she thought with a soft snicker.

"You're quite cute when you smile" Mr. L whispered to Ally Cat and grabbed her hand.

"Back off" Ally Cat warned and pulled her hand away. Mr. L only smirked at her annoyance.

"It's almost funny how they act isn't it" Dimentio asked Midnight.

"Yes sort of" Midnight replied. "Wait a minute!" she asks out loud. She then facepalmed "We can fly! Ugh!"

"Ah yes that detail might have been misplaced" Dimentio responded. The two of them the took off into the sky.

"Woah wait a minute you're just going to leave us!?" Mr. L shouted.

"Hmm" Ally Cat mumbled and rummaged through her pockets and pulled out her toy T-rex. "Aw darn he's out of batteries" she whispered.

"Yes that was pretty much it" Midnight responded with a smirk.

"Okay let's shove off then" Dimentio shouted with annoyance.

"Well then see you later loser" Midnight sneered as they flew off.

"Who are you calling a loser? You are much more of a loser than me!" Ally Cat shouted. "But whatever the kitty doesn't really care otherwise" she whispered and walked away.

"Woah wait a minute!" Mr. L said and chased after her. "Wait we shouldn't really stay together so we don't get lost you know" he said after he caught up with her.

"We are already lost anyways" Ally Cat said with an annoyed look. "But come on then" she said again and grabbed his hand and kept walking. *the sooner we get out the sooner this weird emotion can stop eating me alive on the inside*

"Wow you really walk fast" Mr. L said.

"Wait" Ally Cat said and froze.

"What?" Mr. L asked.

"I hear something...what could it be?" she whispered.

"Heh well if you feel scared you could always" he started to say.

"The kitty doesn't get spooked that easily" she told him. A loud roar was heard from far away. "Ah yes a monster roar.....defenetly means a monster is coming" she whispered. Another loud roar came again and it sounded closer. "Yeah you better leave the kitty can handle this one" she shouted with confidence.

"No I'm not leaving...I don't want you to get hurt!" he said.

"Hmph you think I can't fight just cause I'm a girl?" she asked with anger.

"No it's just that what if" Mr. L started

"Yeah what if what? If I get hurt? If I break a leg?" Ally Cat said with rage. Pretty soon two eyes were seen in between the trees up ahead. "Come on then bring it!" Ally Cat said and put up her fists. "You ain't gonna take me down!" Ally Cat said again. The two eyes glared at them and the thing came out. It looked almost human like except it was covered in blue fur with two antennaes above it's head. "What the?" Ally Cat asked.

"What!? You ever seen one of me before" the thing asked.

"No I thought you'd be scarier and more threatening but either way you are going down!" Ally Cat shouted and ran at it with her claws extended from her hands.

"Wow" the thing said and pulled her into a hug. "A kitty! Oh you're so cute!" it said and snuggled her.

"No no let me go! Grr!" Ally Cat growled.

"You talk?" the monster asked.

"Yes...why?" Ally Cat asked.

"Wow a talking cat!" the monster said.

"Actually I am a girl who's half cat" Ally Cat said.

*Nobody hugs my kitten* Mr. L started to think.

"Wow am I lucky or what? Besides you know what our kind do to girl monsters right?" the monster asked.

"Smile and let them go freely?" Ally Cat asked.

"No!" the monster shouted with excitement. "Kiss them to see if they taste good enough to be devoured" it said again.

"Sorry the kitty doesn't want to be kissed or eaten" Ally Cat said and tried pulling away.

"I hate to break it to you but you can't fight it" the monster responded.

"Yeah I can...grrrr!" Ally Cat growled and kept trying.

"Let her go!!" Mr. L shouted with anger. He fired a lightning bolt from his hand which hit the monster causing it to release Ally Cat.

"Sheesh I never get a lucky break when it comes to doing this" the monster grumbled and ran off.

"Meow...kitty's feeling pain" Ally Cat mumbled and got up. *But looks like the warm fuzzy went away* she thought as a hand gently touched hers. "Huh?" she whispered.

"You okay?" Mr. L asked in a soft voice.

"Yes" Ally Cat whispered. *Oh darn it's back now...* she thought as her fingers gently wrapped around his hand.

"Phew that's good...don't ever get me worried again" he said with a smirk.

"You're funny" Ally Cat beamed.

"Oh really...heh I seem to make you laugh huh?" Mr. L asked. "Well what if say I oh I don't know tickle you?" he said and tickled Ally Cat making her laugh.

"Stop!" Ally said again with laughter.

"Fine then" Mr. L muttered and pulled her into a hug.

"Eep....I feel all warm and fuzzy inside" Ally Cat whispered.

"What?" Mr. L asked.

"Thanks for helping me out" Ally Cat covered up what she said earlier.

"..yeah whatever" Mr. L said.

"Must be one of the reason I seem to love you so much" Ally whispered again and then gasped.

"Did I hear you say you love me so much?" Mr. L asked.

"Yes" Ally Cat whispered again and gently kissed him on the side of his neck.

"You didn't say you were part vampire" Mr. L spoke in a playful manner.

"I'm not...it was just proving something" Ally Cat replied again. "But well errr do you love me back?" she asked.

"Kitten what do you think?" Mr. L said.

"Not much to think about right now" Ally Cat whispered in a blush.

"Fine then but how's this for proving my point?" Mr. L whispered. He then pulled Ally Cat into a gentle kiss.

"Point taken...tee hee you're sweet" Ally Cat whispered as she playfully pushed the kiss apart.

"You ikss real good you know" Mr. L said.

"Thanks" she replied and kissed him this time causing him to fall backwards. After a long time of making out she eventually fell asleep on top of him and after trying to get up but she didn't want to move he fell asleep too.

Please note: The thread is from 14 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom