Pokémon Masters Day first ran back in November 2021, and currently runs every month in Pokémon Masters EX from the 24th at 11:00 pm (PDT), through to the 25th at 10:59 pm (PDT).
To claim presents, players must have completed Main Story Chapter 1: The More the Merrier (Normal) in single-player.
To celebrate this Masters Day update, two sync pairs will be getting upgrades. First off, 5★ Burgh & Leavanny are receiving new sync grid titles, which are unlocked when their move level is increased to 2 or 3. 3★ Marley & Arcanine can be now raised all the way up to 6★ EX, with Marley receiving a new EX Style in White with Red accessories and trim.
One-time-only Scouts for Pokémon Masters Day
Two special discounted Pokemon Masters Day scouts are available, representing a great chance to obtain some extra sync pairs. These scouts can each only be used once and must be done before the end of Pokémon Masters Day.
The Pokémon Masters Day One-time-only 5★-Guaranteed Scout x11 is available for 100 paid gems, granting the player a regular x11 scout along with a bonus 5★-Guaranteed Sync Pair, while the Pokémon Masters Day One-Time-Only Happy Scout ×11 is available for only 25 gems, functioning as a standard x11 scout with no special bonuses to sync pair availability.
By completing the Pika-Presents for Everyone! event battle, players can get Gems, 5★ Power-Ups, Strike Move Candy Coins, 5★-Guaranteed Scout Tickets, and other amazing rewards. Players can also take on the co-op battle Special Pika-Challenge to collect Pikachu Stickers to exchange for great rewards in the exchange menu.
Players should also note the following for these Pokémon Masters Day battles:
- To participate in Pika-Presents for Everyone! event battles, players must have completed Main Story Chapter 1: The More the Merrier (Normal) in single-player.
- To unlock the Special Pika Challenge! Co-op battles, players must have completed Main Story Interlude 1: Let the Tournament Begin! in single-player.
- The sync pairs that appear as opponents in battle have different capabilities than those players can actually obtain.
- All mission completion rewards must be claimed within three days of the mission period ending.
- Leftover Pikachu Stickets at the end of this event will be automatically converted to coins at a rate of 10 coins per voucher and sent to players' Present Boxes.
In conjunction with this month's Pokémon Masters Day, the following three Event Gem Specials will be available in the purchase gems tab of the in-game shop until August 25th at 10:59pm (PDT), offering discounted prices on paid gems.
- Masters Day gem special 1: Gems x1,000
- Masters Day gem special 2: Gems x5,500
- Masters Day gem special 3: Gems x14,000