• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia Monty Python Mafia - And There Was Much Rejoicing (TOWN VICTORY)

Status
Not open for further replies.

PaulTheProtist

¡Prepárate a morir!
Reaction score
Alright guys, I we've waited for it, and it's finally here! This game will be hosted by both me and @dylanpiera. It will be a fifteen player game.

Rules:

- No nameclaiming.
- If you have no activity by the end of N1, you will be subbed out.
- Phases are 48h days and 24h nights.
- To prove you've read the rules, post a sentence in Spanish.
- Outside contact is allowed.
- Place me and dylanpiera in all game-related PMs.

Players:

1. Elieson Lynched D2 (MAFIA)
2. Freesia Forfeited (MAFIA)
3. Doctor Floptopus Subbed Out
4. Zexy Won!!! (TOWN)
5. Hellcrow Killed N1 (TOWN)
6. IGN Killed N2 (TOWN)
7. AussieEevee Won!!! (TOWN)
8. Poke Man Subbed Out
9. Etrian Oddity Subbed Out
10. Slife Killed N4 (TOWN)
11. Rainbow Cloud Subbed Out
12. DrumBeats Killed N5 (TOWN)
13. The_Pikachu Lynched D1 (TOWN)
14. Mariowie Lynched D5 (MAFIA)
15. Ryuutakeshi Lynched D5 (TOWN)

Subs:

1. TheCapsFan (Subbed in for Poke Man) Lynched D4 (TOWN)
2. Kakashi Hatake (Subbed in for Etrian Oddity) Subbed out
3. Sword Master (Subbed in for Rainbow Cloud) Lynched D3 (TOWN)
4. Maniacal Engineer (Subbed in for Doctor Floptopus) Killed N3 (TOWN)
5. Maniacal Engineer (Subbed in for Etrian Oddity/Kakashi Hatake) Lynched D6 (MAFIA)

Last edited:
Ello! I'm new to this Mafia thing, but I would like to try it! I'm reading the guide, and if you accept me then I will try my best to understand, and if I don't understand something (since I'm new to this) I will ask my bunny friend. :p (He's a bird from hell now. My how times have changed o_O)

And Spanish hmm. I speak 2 languages pretty well and Spanish isn't one of them, but here goes! :D
Me gusta comer pastel, y tu debe saber que. Is this good? xD

Last edited:
In. I want to be part of the People's Front of Judea. Not the Judean People's Front. I hate them.
Je ne parle pas l'Éspagnol. Parler-vous français?

No hablo español, but I'm in anyway. :3

And @Freesia, you can ask anyone currently on the signup list, but Elie is definitely highly recommended. ^^

Simple and to the point. I love those rules. xD ... What is Monty Python anyway?

In. I'm not going to post a sentence in spanish because I don't know Spanish and I don't want to insult you by using Google Translate. We all know how terrible that is :p
that's what I used, sadly.
monty python is a British sketch comedy series and the most groundbreaking until saturday night live as it also expanded to movies and comedy albums.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom