• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia Monty Python Mafia - And There Was Much Rejoicing (TOWN VICTORY)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just wanted everyone to know that I'm going to have a somewhat limited (not much) Internet activity for the next few days.
It's a holiday weekend here and I'm going somewhere with family.

ME slightly defending SM. Yet this doesn't feel scum-scum, he would be digging his grave by doing this.

What, exactly, are the arguments against SM?
I know one of them is that he claimed Random Action.
Believe it or not, that role does pop up on occasion, like in MotW. I feel like, given that this is a Monty Python based game, there might be a Random Action role in the game, possibly.

If you're going to convince ME that Sword Master is scum, I need better evidence than a scummy role claim. Perhaps I missed something in my read through of the thread?

He's new to the game, but immediately targets Zexy as scum. He claims a roll that cannot be verified. And you're defending him just because you think Random Action fits the style of the Pythons.

We haven't even gotten confirmation of this ability from the one user mentioned in the claim who may or may not be able to verify it.

Last time I checked, Zexy was just as unconfirmed as anybody else in this thread, unless I missed the conclusive evidence that Zexy is 100% Town. Just because someone is new to the thread doesn't mean they're scummy because they can ID a potential scum.

As far as Sword Master's claim and Python flavor, there's a little more going on in my head, but first, who is this user that could possibly confirm SM's role claim?

Again, just looking for good, cogent arguments, not things I can tear holes in just by looking at them funny.

I don't see a heck of a lot of reasoning against RC in that post. Not mentioning Elieson isn't a sin, you know. TBH, there's more in that post that you mentioned about why Flop would be scum than RC.
Then again, the Elieson lynch was a big part of D2, and Elieson himself is generally a force to be reckoned with in any mafia game.
BUT, I'm still not entirely convinced Elieson didn't purposely take a Dive, in which case, one has to wonder exactly why he did so.

As far as Sword Master's ability being unverifiable, there's a method to my madness for wanting to know who he's recently targeted.

However, lynching Sword Master will provide information whichever way he flips, so carry on. I'll just be over here, sawing logs.

SM claims RC got a random vig kill, did not use it, and then lost it. That is impossible to confirm.

However

Last night I got a Watcher, and watched as life, nobody visited her.

I assume that means he watched slife. All slife has to do is confirm or deny that statement

Okay, that's good enough for ME. That said, Slife may or may not be aware of anybody visiting him last night, so it's still unconfirmable.
I was more curious as to see if SM or RC would have claimed to have visited Zexy or Elieson on N1, but such appears to not be the case. If he had, that would potentially explain why two people were roleblocked on D2.
As far as getting a 1x Vig Kill with Random Action, usually RA needs to target a specific player, yes? If so somebody would have died or said person RC targeted was protected.

In either case, this makes Sword Master's claim suspicious enough to warrant lynching him, so I will:
Vote: Sword Master.

Happy now? :p

Well, I was unlucky to get that role, and it is unlikely that people will take votes off, but if I do get lynched (and flip town), I want the town to investigate Zexy, as I feel that he is scum painting certain players, and seems like his Chaos Mafia self where he is leading the town astray, and I can see a possible Elie-Zexy scum combo. I could also see drumbeats working alongside with Zexy to be scum. You may not believe me now. Atm ME and Slife are my top town reads.
Now to my role, I am really not lying, but of course I can't prove that. It is unfortunate about my role being what it is, but it is what it is.

You keep focusing on Zexy but.. I was the one who started this movement against you. You have no comment on that?

Time to reveal what I did in private.

I AM THE TRACKER

My n1 is Elieson, roleblocked. Could be because Elieson was Ninja rather than a Roleblocker.
My n2 is on someone. That someone claimed their role, it matched with other NA results, I claimed back and told them who they targeted, so we confirmed each other.

I am trusted by a few more people which I can't confirm 100% yet but I have some claims and they make sense.
I would like the rest to claim to me so that we crack this game open. Also vote for SM please. Too scummy to not lynch today. ME is pretty suspicious as well because of how he tried to defend but gave up when he realized it was impossible. @Maniacal Engineer; please claim ASAP else I'm going after you next.

If you still don't trust me, remember that a Tracker is confirmed to exist in the game because of Elieson's role PM mentioning that Tracker AND Watcher bost existed in the town. Also DrumBeats who got my claim asked for CCs and has got nothing so far.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom