• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

MoonLilyShipping (Lillie x Moon (or Selene or Luna or whatever))

I wanna say this shipping is canon. Have no picture (sry I can't draw) but the scene when it rains at Exeggutor Island... :p

Right??? That was so romantic and cute!

A fic I found on Ao3:

A Reunion (end of game spoilers)

Isn't the scene the same when playing as a male? I've not done a male playthrough yet but it looked the same on the Playthroughs I saw on YT~
I meant to post it on SolarBlossomShipping, but they are both the same. So I guess both ships are canon...

The pairing between Lillie and the S/M Female Protagonist appears to be now officially called MoonLilyShipping (link to source), so apologies for the inconvenience but I just updated the title in order to reflect this change.

I love this ship so much ;___; One of my absolute favorites. Lillie is such a darling and she and the protag are so damn sweet together it's unreal (obviously this can go for the male protag too but I played as Selene so eh). They go through so much together and are so important to each other by the end. They are gfs and I will always treasure them

Back
Top Bottom