• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Moonlit Marketplace {Felly's Art Shop} [CLOSED]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Having been very impressed with your last two avatar/signatures, was wondering if you could make me another set

One that is Pokemon related (I leave that up to you) but with a Christmasy feel

Whoops, wrong thread, my bad

I'm glad you really like my work! ♥ Hopefully this is just as good as everything else I've been putting out for ya! (If not, just lemme know and I'll make any changes as desired.)

2T8nh1O.png

dMdXOsk.png

Code:
[img]https://i.imgur.com/2T8nh1O.png[/img]
[img]https://i.imgur.com/dMdXOsk.png[/img]

I'm glad you really like my work! ♥ Hopefully this is just as good as everything else I've been putting out for ya! (If not, just lemme know and I'll make any changes as desired.)

2T8nh1O.png

dMdXOsk.png

Very nice, thank you so much for a lovely Christmasy set, I look forward to using your services again

With the Christmas holidays over, I'm now looking to change my set

Can I have an avatar featuring Hitmontop with a signature featuring Tyrogue, Hitmonlee, Hitmonchan and Hitmontop please

Last edited:
What you want: I'd like a signature, please! Please make it similar to (same size as) the last signature you made for me.
Text: Absol & Vulpix (Same style as before)
Absol-Dream (Reflected).png
1577392198400.png
Style: I'd like the two images on a horizontal signature banner, with shadowy flames as the background (kinda like the gas surrounding Gastly). Absol on the left, Vulpix on the right. They should be kinda apart, the width of the text is the distance between their horizontal centers. (Just like in my "Liepard & Growlithe" signature.)
Size: Each of the images on the background should be the same size as the image on my previous signature that you made. The width of the text is described above, and the height of the text should be about 1/4 of the height of the images.
Colors: Same as before!
Anything else: Not really. Just try making this signature as similar to my current signature banner as you can. (I plan on making this a monthly thing, having Featured Pokémon of the Month.)

Very nice, thank you so much for a lovely Christmasy set, I look forward to using your services again

With the Christmas holidays over, I'm now looking to change my set

Can I have an avatar featuring Hitmontop with a signature featuring Tyrogue, Hitmonlee, Hitmonchan and Hitmontop please

Glad you liked the Christmas set! c: Hopefully this one is to your liking as well, but if not, lemme know and I'll make changes! Just as a heads up for the future, it may be best for you to make a new post instead of just editing your post like you did this time around; if it wasn't for Zorchic's request, I probably would've missed this one until you'd nudged me for taking too long or someone else requested. I try to check the forums every day (but at least every other day), but I don't typically check this thread unless I see a new post. Just to ensure I don't accidentally miss any requests from ya in the future!

U4Wauir.png

NbKO9Mh.png

What you want: I'd like a signature, please! Please make it similar to (same size as) the last signature you made for me.
Text: Absol & Vulpix (Same style as before)
Style: I'd like the two images on a horizontal signature banner, with shadowy flames as the background (kinda like the gas surrounding Gastly). Absol on the left, Vulpix on the right. They should be kinda apart, the width of the text is the distance between their horizontal centers. (Just like in my "Liepard & Growlithe" signature.)
Size: Each of the images on the background should be the same size as the image on my previous signature that you made. The width of the text is described above, and the height of the text should be about 1/4 of the height of the images.
Colors: Same as before!
Anything else: Not really. Just try making this signature as similar to my current signature banner as you can. (I plan on making this a monthly thing, having Featured Pokémon of the Month.)

Hopefully this works out for ya, but if you want me to make any changes, lemme know!

hg6R1rq.png

Beautiful work as always Felly

Was wondering if you can make me a new set with the avatar featuring Froslass and the signature featuring Snorunt, Glalie and Froslass?

What you want: Signature, like the ones you made for me before
Text: Nickit & Flareon (Do whatever style works for you!)
827Nickit.png
600px-136Flareon.png
Style: Like before, I'd like the two images on a horizontal signature banner, with shadowy flames as the background (kinda like the gas surrounding Gastly). Nickit on the left, Flareon on the right. They should be kinda apart, the width of the text is the distance between their horizontal centers. (Just like in the signatures you'd made for me before.)
Size: Each of the images on the background should be the same size as the images on my signatures that you made before. The width of the text is described above, and the height of the text should be about 1/4 of the height of the images.
Colors: Try to make them about the same colors that you used in the past.
Anything else: For reference, here are the links to my previous signature requests. First request, second request. Also, the Nickit image looks a little "rough" compared to the Flareon image, so if you can, please smooth out the colors/visual texture of the Nickit image.

What you want: Signature, like the ones you made for me before
Text: Nickit & Flareon (Do whatever style works for you!)
827Nickit.png
600px-136Flareon.png
Style: Like before, I'd like the two images on a horizontal signature banner, with shadowy flames as the background (kinda like the gas surrounding Gastly). Nickit on the left, Flareon on the right. They should be kinda apart, the width of the text is the distance between their horizontal centers. (Just like in the signatures you'd made for me before.)
Size: Each of the images on the background should be the same size as the images on my signatures that you made before. The width of the text is described above, and the height of the text should be about 1/4 of the height of the images.
Colors: Try to make them about the same colors that you used in the past.
Anything else: For reference, here are the links to my previous signature requests. First request, second request. Also, the Nickit image looks a little "rough" compared to the Flareon image, so if you can, please smooth out the colors/visual texture of the Nickit image.

I tried my best on smoothing out the Nickit image a bit, so hopefully it looks good for ya. If you want me to make any changes, just lemme know!

k8Ob3v4.png

Code:
[img]https://i.imgur.com/k8Ob3v4.png[/img]

Last edited:
I tried my best on smoothing out the Nickit image a bit, so hopefully it looks good for ya. If you want me to make any changes, just lemme know!

k8Ob3v4.png

Code:
[img]https://i.imgur.com/k8Ob3v4.png[/img]
Yes, thank you Felly! The Nickit image looks fine now. It's really great work, but perhaps you could lighten the area on the background around Nickit's ears, a bit? They kinda blend into the background. Also, the background looks a bit too texture-y. Maybe you could make the background seem "flatter" so as to make the Pokémon and text stand out more? Thanks for making such a cool-looking sig!

Yes, thank you Felly! The Nickit image looks fine now. It's really great work, but perhaps you could lighten the area on the background around Nickit's ears, a bit? They kinda blend into the background. Also, the background looks a bit too texture-y. Maybe you could make the background seem "flatter" so as to make the Pokémon and text stand out more? Thanks for making such a cool-looking sig!

How does this work for ya?

uVCMqNJ.png

Code:
[img]https://i.imgur.com/uVCMqNJ.png[/img]

Was wondering if I could ask for another set, this time with Vikavolt as my avatar with Grubbin, Charjabug and Vikavolt in the signature

Here ya go! Let me know if you want me to make any changes!

L5IrPUD.png

fgjHFI2.png

Code:
[img]https://i.imgur.com/fgjHFI2.png[/img]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom