the shadow pokemon
- Sep 9, 2008
- Reaction score
Hello, everyone! I’m Felly, and I’ve been making graphics off and on for over 10 years now. I got my start years ago on one of the first forums I’d joined as a kid after feeling inspired by others making art and wanting to learn how to do it myself. I use Photoshop CS6 for all of my graphics.
What I Can Make
I’m also willing to experiment and try new things, so feel free to ask me about things outside of what’s listed above!
I have an art gallery here on the forums where I post a lot of my graphics work, in addition to other forms of art, so you can always check that out for examples of my work. A few examples of each form of art listed above are in the spoilers below.
- Please be patient. I do have a job outside of the forums, and I’m overall just not constantly sitting at my computer 24/7. My goal is to have your request done within 24-48 hours of you requesting, depending on what exactly you request and how many people are in front of you. If I feel like it’s going to take longer than a week, I’ll give you a heads up.
- Credit is appreciated but not required. Just don’t go running around pretending you made it when you didn’t.
- One request per person. Each person can put in one request at a time, but you can put as many items in that request as you’d like. Bear in mind, however, the more you request, the longer it’ll take me to complete.
- I reserve the right to deny requests. I don’t intend to do this, however, unless I absolutely cannot do the request or it breaks forum rules. I have the fullest intent to give all requests my best effort, but just know I may have to turn you down if I absolutely feel I cannot do it.
- If you are not happy with your request, I will make edits. I intend to save all requests as PSDs until I know you’re happy with them, so I’ll be able to easily make edits to your request as needed.
I strongly recommend you use the form below when requesting. You don’t have to if you don’t want to, but I do strongly recommend it because it’ll make things a little easier for me when it comes to understanding your request. If you don’t want to, however, that’s fine too, and I’m willing to work with you! The form is in the spoiler below.
A few things to note:
→ If anything on the form is left blank, I’ll use my best judgement on it. If you don’t like how it comes out, I’ll make adjustments as desired.
→ In terms of sizing for images, unless it is specified in your request, all avatars will be 100x100 pixels, all signatures will be 600x160, all banners will be 650x225, and all userbars will be either 350x50 or 350x20. This means banners cannot be used in signatures on the forums, and all signatures will be the exact size allowed on the forums while also allowing for the one additional line of text allowed for credits.
→ If you’re requesting multiple items at once, please use a new form for each item. The exception is for anyone wanting a matching signature and avatar set, which you can use the same form for.
→ There is no waiting list. The shop will always be open for requests. If at any point I do get overwhelmed with requests, I’ll close the shop down to catch up, but it will otherwise always remain open. I’ll do all requests in the order of them being posted.
[b]What you want:[/b] (Avatar, banner, signature, signature + avatar, userbar, or other - please specify if other) [b]Text:[/b] (Please also include color and style.) [b]Images:[/b] (Please provide links to high quality images with transparent backgrounds, if possible.) [b]Style:[/b] [b]Size:[/b] [b]Colors:[/b] [b]Anything else:[/b]