• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Moonlit Marketplace {Felly's Art Shop} [CLOSED]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Great work on Zorchic's signature Felly, thought I would come and ask about my next avatar and signature

Decided to go for an anime related set this time, can I have Pikachu in the avatar with Dragonite, Gengar and Riolu in the signature

Can I have the signature with Dragonite on the left hand side, Gengar in the middle and Riolu on the right hand side

Great work on Zorchic's signature Felly, thought I would come and ask about my next avatar and signature

Decided to go for an anime related set this time, can I have Pikachu in the avatar with Dragonite, Gengar and Riolu in the signature

Can I have the signature with Dragonite on the left hand side, Gengar in the middle and Riolu on the right hand side

Here ya go! Hope ya like it!

NEMLweK.png

oFzsox4.png

Code:
[img]https://i.imgur.com/oFzsox4.png[/img]

Thinking about requesting my next avatar, was wondering if I could have Scorbunny in the avatar with Scyther, Golurk, Mantyke, Dewgong and Cubone in the signature please

Thinking about requesting my next avatar, was wondering if I could have Scorbunny in the avatar with Scyther, Golurk, Mantyke, Dewgong and Cubone in the signature please

Here ya go! Thought I'd try something a little different for the signature this month, so if you're not feeling it, let me know and I can make something else up for you.

D8gK3LM.png

TkGpIDY.png

Code:
[img]https://i.imgur.com/TkGpIDY.png[/img]

PS:IDK how to make spoiler
In the text editor, you’ll see an ellipsis with a down arrow.
DB3985AA-2F3D-4593-A8FE-9445AA32ECE7.jpeg
Click that and several options for inserting things will pop up. Select the spoiler option (in-line spoilers just blur the text).
EB15CE4C-7643-4C7E-AD3E-67A4E3385092.jpeg

You can also insert a spoiler by typing [*SPOILER] and [/SPOILER] around what you want to hide. Just remove the asterisk (that’s only there to prevent the program from actually inserting a spoiler).

Last edited:

Here ya go! I couldn't really get the Inteleon in an agent outfit without also messing things up, so I decided not to go that route. Let me know if you want me to make any changes!

Nb9JCGR.png

400UeI5.png

Code:
[img]https://i.imgur.com/400UeI5.png[/img]

Time for another request! Amazing work as always Felly!

What you want: A userbar (finally)!
Text: Zorchic
Images: Zoroark, Torchic (if you want, you can use animated Zoroark and/or animated Torchic.)
Style: I'd like the Zoroark sprite to be flipped and on the left side of the userbar. The Torchic sprite should be on the right side (and unmodified). The sprites should be unrestricted by the bar, not contained within it. Like the Pikachu in this one:
See how the Pikachu is "on top" of the userbar? I'd like my userbar to be like that with the sprites, too.
Size: Um, just do the normal userbar size, I guess.
Colors: Preferably the same as I usually request, y'know?
Anything else: Nothing, really. I've been wanting to get a userbar for the last few days, so I figured I'd request one. Thanks!

Last edited:
Time for another request! Amazing work as always Felly!

What you want: A userbar (finally)!
Text: Zorchic
Images: Zoroark, Torchic (if you want, you can use animated Zoroark and/or animated Torchic.)
Style: I'd like the Zoroark sprite to be flipped and on the left side of the userbar. The Torchic sprite should be on the right side (and unmodified). The sprites should be unrestricted by the bar, not contained within it. Like the Pikachu in this one:
See how the Pikachu is "on top" of the userbar? I'd like my userbar to be like that with the sprites, too.
Size: Um, just do the normal userbar size, I guess.
Colors: Preferably the same as I usually request, y'know?
Anything else: Nothing, really. I've been wanting to get a userbar for the last few days, so I figured I'd request one. Thanks!

Alrighty, here ya go! Let me know if you want me to make any changes! (And just as a heads up, the actual canvas size is 350x70, so just keep that in mind when doing your signature!!)

o8IciU4.png

Code:
[img]https://i.imgur.com/o8IciU4.png[/img]

What you want: Userbar
Text: Ducky Mioda
Style: I'd like Chespin's Battle Trozei artwork to be on the left side of the userbar and Oshawott's on the right side.
Size: The usual userbar size, please.
Colors: Green and white, please.
Anything else: Nothing to say here, really.

What you want: Userbar
Text: Ducky Mioda
Style: I'd like Chespin's Battle Trozei artwork to be on the left side of the userbar and Oshawott's on the right side.
Size: The usual userbar size, please.
Colors: Green and white, please.
Anything else: Nothing to say here, really.

Here ya go! Let me know if you want me to make any adjustments to it!

SF5KCOJ.png

Code:
[img]https://i.imgur.com/SF5KCOJ.png[/img]

Alright to have this image of Victor made by NMlewis standing outside Motostoke Stadium with sparkles around him?
As an avatar.
victor and sobble.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom