• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Moonlit Marketplace {Felly's Art Shop} [CLOSED]

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm thinking about getting a new set and was wondering if I could have a banner featuring Sandile, Krokorok and Krookodile with an avatar featuring Krookodile please

I'm thinking about getting a new set and was wondering if I could have a banner featuring Sandile, Krokorok and Krookodile with an avatar featuring Krookodile please

Here ya go! Sorry about the delay in getting it to you, was a little busy with work and other real life commitments and obsessing over Castle, and I wasn't checking the forums as often as I should've. If you want me to change anything up, lemme know!

YyRRZOE.png

ouluQdb.png

Code:
[img]https://i.imgur.com/ouluQdb.png[/img]

Zorchic here, back for another monthly signature banner! As always, very nice art. (Do you think you could tell me where you got the backgrounds? They look awesome! Thanks.)

What you want: Signature, like the ones you made for me before
Text: Mightyena & Ponyta (Do whatever style works for you!)
600px-262Mightyena.png
600px-077Ponyta.png
Style: Like before, I'd like the two images on a horizontal signature banner, with shadowy flames as the background (kinda like the gas surrounding Gastly). Mightyena on the left, Ponyta on the right. They should be kinda apart, the width of the text is the distance between their horizontal centers. (Just like in the signatures you'd made for me before.)
Size: Each of the images on the background should be the same size as the images on my signatures that you made before. The width of the text is described above, and the height of the text should be about 1/4 of the height of the images.
Colors: Try to make them about the same colors that you used in the past.
Anything else: For reference, here are the links to my previous signature requests. First request, second request, third request. Also, could you please flip the Mightyena image horizontally (no angle or tilt)? Thanks Felly for such quality work!

Zorchic here, back for another monthly signature banner! As always, very nice art. (Do you think you could tell me where you got the backgrounds? They look awesome! Thanks.)

Text: Mightyena & Ponyta (Do whatever style works for you!)
600px-262Mightyena.png
600px-077Ponyta.png
Style: Like before, I'd like the two images on a horizontal signature banner, with shadowy flames as the background (kinda like the gas surrounding Gastly). Mightyena on the left, Ponyta on the right. They should be kinda apart, the width of the text is the distance between their horizontal centers. (Just like in the signatures you'd made for me before.)
Size: Each of the images on the background should be the same size as the images on my signatures that you made before. The width of the text is described above, and the height of the text should be about 1/4 of the height of the images.
Anything else: For reference, here are the links to my previous signature requests. First request, second request, third request. Also, could you please flip the Mightyena image horizontally (no angle or tilt)? Thanks Felly for such quality work!

Hello! I get the backgrounds from a variety of different artists on deviantArt, which is one of the main places I find a lot of my resources for my graphics. As always, if you want me to make any adjustments, just let me know!

Bixbf0A.png

Code:
[img]https://i.imgur.com/Bixbf0A.png[/img]

Hello! I get the backgrounds from a variety of different artists on deviantArt, which is one of the main places I find a lot of my resources for my graphics. As always, if you want me to make any adjustments, just let me know!

Bixbf0A.png

Code:
[img]https://i.imgur.com/Bixbf0A.png[/img]
Thanks Felly! Amazing work as always!

With the Coronavirus going around, I hope you are safe and well Felly

Thinking about my next avatar and signature, was wondering if I could have Mega Blastoise in my avatar with Squirtle, Wartortle and Blastoise in my signature

With the Coronavirus going around, I hope you are safe and well Felly

Thinking about my next avatar and signature, was wondering if I could have Mega Blastoise in my avatar with Squirtle, Wartortle and Blastoise in my signature

I'm doing pretty well, despite everything, thanks! My job is considered essential, so I'll be working through this, but thankfully, my managers are taking precautions to protect us through all of this. I hope you're staying safe and well through all of this too!

I finished your set. Hopefully you like it, but as always, if you want me to make any changes, just let me know, and I'll make changes as desired!

6DmdhF4.png

31Pd5JM.png

Code:
[img]https://i.imgur.com/31Pd5JM.png[/img]

Great work as always Felly, its good to hear you are good considering the epidemic

With the signature, was wondering if you could maybe space out the Pokemon alongside the signature, maybe keep them separate from one another

Great work as always Felly, its good to hear you are good considering the epidemic

With the signature, was wondering if you could maybe space out the Pokemon alongside the signature, maybe keep them separate from one another

Is this better for ya?

EZgAdEI.png

Looks brilliant but could the images be a bit more centered?

Hope I don't appear to be annoying with these requests

No worries, I just want you to be happy with the final result! Here's the revised one as requested!

7yZZH4e.png

Code:
[img]https://i.imgur.com/7yZZH4e.png[/img]

Hi Felly! I have another signature request.

Text: Zoroark & Torchic (Do whatever style works for you!)
600px-571Zoroark.png
255Torchic_XY_anime.png
Style: Like before, I'd like the two images on a horizontal signature banner, with shadowy flames as the background (kinda like the gas surrounding Gastly). Zoroark on the left, Torchic on the right. They should be kinda apart, the width of the text is the distance between their horizontal centers. (Just like in the signatures you'd made for me before.)
Anything else: For reference, here are the links to my previous signature requests. First request, second request, third request, fourth request. Also, could you please flip the Zoroark image horizontally (no angle or tilt)? Thanks Felly for the great signatures!

Hi Felly! I have another signature request.

Text: Zoroark & Torchic (Do whatever style works for you!)
600px-571Zoroark.png
255Torchic_XY_anime.png
Style: Like before, I'd like the two images on a horizontal signature banner, with shadowy flames as the background (kinda like the gas surrounding Gastly). Zoroark on the left, Torchic on the right. They should be kinda apart, the width of the text is the distance between their horizontal centers. (Just like in the signatures you'd made for me before.)
Anything else: For reference, here are the links to my previous signature requests. First request, second request, third request, fourth request. Also, could you please flip the Zoroark image horizontally (no angle or tilt)? Thanks Felly for the great signatures!

How does this look for ya?

zDGMBid.png

Code:
[img]https://i.imgur.com/zDGMBid.png[/img]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom