• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

More Black and White information surfacing: June CoroCoro scans leaked

Status
Not open for further replies.
That being said, the page on Zekrom has confirmed that it is Dragon/Electric type, and that Reshiram is Dragon/Fire. (So those people who said that were right.)

T_T. That sucks. T______________T

It also says that they're the first ones of their types (which is true).

How does that suck? Just imagine all the annoying steel types you can molest with Zekrom and Reshiram.

Zekurom said:
That being said, the page on Zekrom has confirmed that it is Dragon/Electric type, and that Reshiram is Dragon/Fire. (So those people who said that were right.)

T_T. That sucks. T______________T

It also says that they're the first ones of their types (which is true).

I would think Reshi would be dragon/electric due to looking like a cloud and such, and zekrom being the dragon/fire due to looking like it's encrusted with ash or something if I didn't see which were what type and were just told the two were one and the other

they both get pwned by ground types >> reshi more with rock too

How does that suck? Just imagine all the annoying steel types you can molest with Zekrom and Reshiram.

It doesn't suck for playability, it sucks for speculation. If you remembered my previous usertitle, you would know what I'm talking about.

And the Steel-type thing only applies for Reshiram.

A lady professor! I can die happy.

Although I will be rather pissed if she gets Anglicized as Prof. Willow or Holly or something else feminine. Note to everyone ever: Last names ARE NOT GENDER-SPECIFIC.

I've always seen "rowan" used as a feminine name. Pokemon's the only time I HAVEN'T seen it used on a female character. So I think they're aware of that.

THE NEW PROFESSOR IS A WOMAN. THE NEW PROFESSOR IS A WOMAN, I HAVEN'T BOTHERED TO LOOK AT THE OTHER STUFF YET, BUT THE NEW PROFESSOR IS A WOMAN.

We've got the new Pokedex design in these leaks, so I guess thats what the 3DS will look like?

I think, according to other forum pages, it means a Yew tree. I'm not 100% sure, but several other pages here say that, so I go with it.
Or Silk tree *hint hint* At least it has "tree" in it ;)

professor araragi is translated to basically a japanese yew tree, so i guess we can expect professor yew in the english versions??

Fuck yeah, Reshiram's Dragon/Fire. I know which version I'm getting, now. Didn't see Zekrom being Dragon/Electric, though.

WTF is up with Munna, though? It's a...piggy bank? *shrug* Though I'm glad we're finally getting a chinchilla and a zebra. Meguroko is pretty interesting, too. Mamepato looks decidedly average as a beginning Flying type in terms of looks, but that Pigeon Breast ability is definitely piquing my interest. I gotta say, though...I'm not crazy about Giaru and Hihidaruma. Giaru having the ability Plus or Minus indicates to me that it/they will evolve into a Steel/Electric type, if it/they evolve at all, but...I honestly don't get Hihidaruma.

it's a psychic piggy bank. What more do you want?

Munna seems really... undeveloped in appearance. It probably has an evolution or two.

Munna really seems let down,its like "what would happen if you mix drowzee a football and piggy bank" who knows it could be a feebas/magickrap....be really ugly at first but turn into something really good.

Gear....I swear Its a digimon pre-stage,plz don't let brock or ash(or who ever) catch it.

Yea for a female male prof,but I have a feeling that brock will stay back with her(if he's there).

I like the new pokedex its like apple made it(idex or ipoke lol).

Let's not start on Psyggy Bank now, or he'll replace Wotter as the woobie.

I am creating English names for the pokemon.

We have thus far:

Smugleaf
Wotter
Pignite
Gaterrain
Zapra
Psyggy Bank

Well that's the third version mascot I get that gets my approval. Groudon I semi-approve of due to Drought. But Charizard, Ho-Oh, and now Reshiram are on my to-train list.

Naturally, the female professor had to be a babe. ._. But, hey, it was better than another old buzzard like Oak or Rowan! Welcome, Araragi!

Is it really suppose to be "Gear"? This kind-a bugged as a translation. Shouldn't it be more like Gearl or something (pronounced like feral)? Because isn't the english way to say Gear in Katakana 「ギアー」 (or something) not 「ギアル」??

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom