• If you are finding yourself unable to log in, you should be able to fix the issue by following the following process.
    1. Close all browser tabs with any part of Bulbagarden open.
    2. Delete all Bulbagarden.net cookies (and if possible, any cached site data for Bulbagarden) from your browser.
    3. Close and reopen your browser, open a new tab, and log into the forums on the new tab.
    If you've followed this process and are still having issues, please contact us via the "Contact us" link at the bottom of the forum.

More cards revealed from Black & White Collection, one promo: Mijumaru, Kurumiru, and

Dreams of electric Bulbasaur
Reaction score
More cards revealed from Black & White Collection, one promo: Mijumaru, Kurumiru, and ...

The official Pokémon Card Game blog has revealed three new cards from the upcoming Black & White Collection set, which will be released on December 17 in Japan, and one promotional card. The set will be split in two, with the revealed Mijumaru and Darumakka in the White Collection, and Kurumiru in Black Collection. A Zoroark promo card was also revealed, which will be given if one buys a booster box at a Gym Challenge event.

Read more on Bulbanews

silence and sound
Reaction score
Re: More cards revealed from Black & White Collection, one promo: Mijumaru, Kurumiru,

Awesomeness! They look great and ready for TCGing.
Also, Mijumaru looks so cute there.

Game on.
Reaction score
Re: More cards revealed from Black & White Collection, one promo: Mijumaru, Kurumiru,

those cards are to 3d for me. they look like toys.

Reaction score

Eww, is that a screenshot I see on the PokeCenter card?

Also, I kinda wish they'd use less stock art. I've seen that Aragi pose over a million times... at least try to make it look different. :|