• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

More fresh meat!

Catzeye

Sky Battler!
Reaction score
Well hello there! My name is Catzeye but you can Catz if you want to. I've been on other forums before and I've enjoyed them all. I think I'm going to enjoy this one just like the rest.

I'm in love with the Pokemon series (well duh that's why I'm here). I hope to contribute something to this forum. I don't know what my contribution will be, but I will do my best.

I hope I can meet many people here. Thank you so much for having me.

Welcome to Bulbagarden forums! I hope you'll enjoy your time here!

Thank you so much for the warm welcomes Lumi, Ash93, Platinum Dude and Diamond skies.

I feel loved lol. =P

Thank you Zwampert, IslandWalker, eevee91, Mijumaru and Octavia!

This forum so far has been one of the friendliest I've ever been on.

Oooo fresh meat. Wait here while I get the grill started. ANyways hi, and watch out for the pirates around here.

@TurtwigLover and ♫Green♫- Thank you

@Jaccer- Lol I'll be sure to watch out for pirates. I don't want them stealing all of my gold coins... *shifts eyes*

Please note: The thread is from 14 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom