• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

News More gems found

That's neat. The lack of Fairy themed hold items struck me as kind of odd, the only one we got so far was the Roseli Berry. Now we just need to know if there's another item sitting in the code that boosts Fairy type moves (like Charcoal, Magnet, Miracle Seed, Mystic Water, etc.).

That's neat. The lack of Fairy themed hold items struck me as kind of odd, the only one we got so far was the Roseli Berry. Now we just need to know if there's another item sitting in the code that boosts Fairy type moves (like Charcoal, Magnet, Miracle Seed, Mystic Water, etc.).
We have the Pixie Plate

We have the Pixie Plate

Oh yeah, I forgot about the Pixie Plate.

It'll be a Ribbon / Bow looking item whenever we get it. Quote me on that.

It'll be a Ribbon / Bow looking item whenever we get it. Quote me on that.

Oh, I don't doubt that at all.

Another gem always sounds nice.

I just want the Flying gem back. Then I can start using Archeops again.

Come to think of it, they originally had the Pink Bow in GSC which boosted Normal type moves before they replaced it with the Silk Scarf. Maybe they could bring it back and it could boost Fairy type moves instead.

Please note: The thread is from 10 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom