• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

More information regarding Team Rocket's latest operation has been revealed: Kami tri

Status
Not open for further replies.

BulbaBot

Dreams of electric Bulbasaur
Reaction score
More information regarding Team Rocket's latest operation has been revealed: Kami trio's ...

A new Pocket Monsters Best Wishes preview aired on TV Tokyo today. It mainly featured the events occuring in Team Rocket's latest arc which involves capturing Meloetta.

Read more on Bulbanews

Re: More information regarding Team Rocket's latest operation has been revealed: Kami

Could this mean Giovanni will meet his demise and will finally be the end of Team Rocket, without the executives?

Re: More information regarding Team Rocket's latest operation has been revealed: Kami

At the end of the preview, it says A finale after 15 years of activity?!. However, the details regarding said finale are yet to be revealed.
Many users' guesses that Team Rocket would leave in the Best Wishes series seem to be very likely to be true then if the "finale" means the final operation of the Team Rocket Trio.

EDIT: I was ninjaed.

That better be Giovanni's sex face.

To be honest, I'm not sure what to think about this possibly being Team Rocket's finale. Even if the organisation goes under, I doubt we'll see the end of Jessie, James and Meowth though.

Can it be? After 15 years of this amazing franchise, is Pokemon finally coming to an end?
Can Giovanni and Team Rocket finally be killed or gone for good?
Will Ash ever become Pokemon Master?
Will Iris and Cilan ever achieve their goals?
Will Ash try to save the entire world from this new trio and finally prove that he is the strongest trainer in the world even when Pikachu was seeing doing a huge Electro Ball and having a lot of tough battles especially with Tobias Latios and tied?
Will Ash beat Trip in Unova League and win this league finally?
And will Ash happily return to Kanto with his new trophy as a Pokemon Master?
Find out in the exciting finale of Pokemon, Anime!!!!!
Is this really the end?

Wow it took Ash 15 years to disband TR but it took Red a day to do it? seriously though i hope this mean Ash's long journey to become a pokemon master is finally reaching its climax.

I highly doubt about Ash's journey coming to a conclusion. The preview majorly emphasizes on the TR plot, and by 'finale', I am pretty sure it's referring to TR's end. However, I am not sure if the writers will completely disband them.

It could simply be the end of TR's menace within the Unova Region, at least that is what i'd like to think.

Hmm, I find it sad to see Jessie, James and Meowth jumping in order to rescue Giovanni when he doesn't even care about them.

Hopefully something happens in these climatic episodes to make JJM finally understand that Giovanni doesn't give a crap about them and he never did. He only ever used them in BW to lure out Team Plasma, nothing else. I hope this leads into JJM stopping being loyal to Giovanni, thus ending their Pikachu chase finally giving a decent closure to their characters.

Reminder: Sorry, I got caught up in the moment but can we please continue our discussion in this thread instead?

But if you want to point out an error in the article or for general feedback, feel free to post in this thread.
Thank you.

At the end of the preview, it says A finale after 15 years of activity?!. However, the details regarding said finale are yet to be revealed.

Please don't put this in the article when you don't understand the context. That was just part of the quote, and was only said to hype up the special. It is by no means a confirmation that this is any type of finale, though I'd say the odds are good.

I'm not sure what to think of this, considering that the anime has been phasing out Team Rocket from the anime for the past two years, it would be about time to put them to rest, and also reveal that Giovanni ultimately does not care for the TRio at all, and only wants everything for himself

Please don't put this in the article when you don't understand the context. That was just part of the quote, and was only said to hype up the special. It is by no means a confirmation that this is any type of finale, though I'd say the odds are good.
Thanks Musa, it has now been removed.

So... Team Rocket is actually being a threat for once?

Better late than never I suppose...

I would be very disappointed if they dropped the TRio. This method of "phasing out characters" is really getting on my nerves. I still don't think they're going to go through with it in the end if enough people are against it. Admittedly, it may not really be an attempt at closure and its cool to see Giovanni again. On a positive note, it might hopefully be fixing characters with problems for once, not stuffing them under a rug as usual.

I am conflicted about the whole "Team Rocket May Disband" thing. I mean, I don't give a flying rattata over Giovanni or any of the other losers in Team Rocket, but what about OUR losers? I LOVE Jessie, James and Meowth and I would hate to see them go! What will happen to them if Giovanni dies/retires and Team Rocket ends?

I suppose they COULD do a Team Rocket-esque club and freelance, like the Pokemon Mystery Club, and still want to catch pikachu so they could rule the world.

Ahh man I really hope that the TRio won't be disbanded. They're like the comic relief of the Anime. If they do leave/get fired from Team Rocket I wonder if they might join Team Plasma? But no I'd much rather that they stay in TR. The series as a whole would be no fun anymore.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom