• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

More Movie 13 distribution details: Magazine scans reveal more about the movie distri

Status
Not open for further replies.

BulbaBot

Dreams of electric Bulbasaur
Reaction score
More Movie 13 distribution details: Magazine scans reveal more about the movie distribution

Scans from the May issue of CoroCoro have revealed more information on the Movie 13 Pokémon distributions. The attacks and held items of the shiny Legendary Beasts have been revealed, as well as an announcement that movie-goers will be able to obtain a Fateful Encounter Celebi at the theater.

Read more on Bulbanews

Re: More Movie 13 distribution details: Magazine scans reveal more about the movie di

Sounds awesome.

Should probably post this in the ask a question thread, but I'm sure there's no problem posting here ..

I've never done this before, so I'm wondering how this works? If you preorder the tickets, how do you download the legendary pokemon? Do you go to the theatre? If so, will this be available in Canada at some time too?

Re: More Movie 13 distribution details: Magazine scans reveal more about the movie di

Sounds awesome.

Should probably post this in the ask a question thread, but I'm sure there's no problem posting here ..

I've never done this before, so I'm wondering how this works? If you preorder the tickets, how do you download the legendary pokemon? Do you go to the theatre? If so, will this be available in Canada at some time too?

You need to exchange your preorder ticket stub at the designated place (probably a Pokemon Center or something) in order to be able to download one. I highly doubt that this will be done in Canada.

Re: More Movie 13 distribution details: Celebi distribution, Legendary Beasts' moves

NO WAY. Shiny beasts? Fateful Celebi? This is a dream come true.

Re: More Movie 13 distribution details: Celebi distribution, Legendary Beasts' moves

waaaaant. Dx Aurgh there's no way I can get to the theaters, but want so bad. I don't really care for the beasts, but celebiiii.

You need to exchange your preorder ticket stub at the designated place (probably a Pokemon Center or something) in order to be able to download one. I highly doubt that this will be done in Canada.

Lame ..

Really lame. I guess I'll never get a f/e celebi :\.

Serious Nature Celebi? :(

It could be a random one generated to make the screenshot.

At least I hope, or I will rage.

I imagine outside of Japan these will be handled like every other event. Although what I want to know is - it says you can only get one beast per ticket, do you choose, or is it random?

They so gotta do the beasts over Wi-Fi for US and EU.

Awesome, I'm sure it'll come to the U.S.

I imagine outside of Japan these will be handled like every other event. Although what I want to know is - it says you can only get one beast per ticket, do you choose, or is it random?

You get to choose. :3

Serious Nature Celebi? :(

I removed the "serious nature" part a little while ago. Initially I had assumed that most movie distrib Pokemon would have set natures, but after thinking about it I decided it wasn't 100% certain. XD

The more you know: When I went to Japan last summer, I think the only place you could download the preorder Pokemon at was the Pokemon Center. When I got there, they took your cartridge and direct-downloaded Pichu. So you'll probably have to tell them which you want and that's how you get one of the three. Outside of Japan, I'm not sure how they'll handle this.

The more you know: When I went to Japan last summer, I think the only place you could download the preorder Pokemon at was the Pokemon Center.

The official website says that the Beasts can be downloaded at any of the ticket preorder places, but not at Seven Eleven or the movie theatres or most of the stores listed as preorder places.

So basically just the Pokemon Center.

The more you know: When I went to Japan last summer, I think the only place you could download the preorder Pokemon at was the Pokemon Center. When I got there, they took your cartridge and direct-downloaded Pichu. So you'll probably have to tell them which you want and that's how you get one of the three. Outside of Japan, I'm not sure how they'll handle this.

That was how the VGC Milotic was given away. Once you had been defeated, you handed your game to some people at a special counter (with a BIG banner saying "GET MILOTIC" on it), and they downloaded it.

That's good...and would one get all three if you presented three ticket stubs to the same showing? xD

^ That's what they want you to do. :D That's why the Shaymin movie had the highest presale tickets ever. They lure kids to the theater with these exclusive Pokemon you can't get elsewhere.

^ That's what they want you to do. :D That's why the Shaymin movie had the highest presale tickets ever. They lure kids to the theater with these exclusive Pokemon you can't get elsewhere.

Damn straight - business is business. One of the people running the Arceus event I went to said there were about 200 pre-orders of HeartGold and SoulSilver alone made at the previous event.

Last edited:

So, an hour ago I started really considering applying to teach English in Japan, and this was the first thing that popped up when I turned on my computer. It would really, really suck, but then I'd also be able to go to events.

What do we seriously think the odds of these being legitimately distributed in the States are?

I mean, the Celebi will be, for sure, probably through GameStop, but the dogs? What's the under/over on the dogs?

Well...the US has had every pre-order event so far (Gamestop Deoxys, TRU Regigigas, Pikachu-Coloured Pichu)...the UK has had the Regigigas and the Pichu. I can imagine them being given out in-store in the US next year, and over Wi-Fi for US/AU/EU.

Celebi will be given out at an actual event.

I removed the "serious nature" part a little while ago. Initially I had assumed that most movie distrib Pokemon would have set natures, but after thinking about it I decided it wasn't 100% certain. XD

Hopefully they are not set like that. XD

The Darkrai, Shaymin and Arceus events didn't have pre-set natures, so why would Celebi?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom