• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

More new Ranger screenshots.

Jukain

Aka: Sceptile
Reaction score
I found on http://www.filb.de/?option=news&aktion=komm&ID=339 several new screenshots of Ranger. I must say that these environments look really impressive. It also seems that the six pokemon cap is back. I really like the one of Char flaming the area, and the water area infested with Gyarados. o.o I'm excited now, this is beginning to look as good as Mysterious Dungeon, but now I really want this style to be continued in D/P as well.

Last edited by a moderator:
Does this look familiar to anyone...
nvtgrb.jpg

Could this be a way to get Manaphy in D/P similar to Jirachi and Pokémon Channel?

Please note: The thread is from 18 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom