• Saph continues his journey through Galar...or does he? Watch here to see if he ever realizes he hasn't taken down the Starting Soon screen.
  • Hey everyone! The Writer's Workshop is hosting an exciting event, Trainers of Fanfiction! It's a community event focused around your characters! Click here to check out the event and sign up!

More new sync pairs in Pokémon Masters and Canonical to which

Reaction score
...? Why does the link to BigDocFan's original post bring me to a picture of a Heracross? Where did you get this?
Well that is a Glitch. I removed it and replaced it with this:
F9FBFE87-03B0-4CD1-BBB7-4E86878B7776.jpeg

Reaction score
It just sucks Brendan being the canon RSEORAS protagonist of Masters.
Brendan is Norman's son in Masters. That's it. In the Masters universe, that's the way it is. And May is Birch's daughter because she is in that universe.

Look what Mr. Potato Head has for Brendan:
Threat_MrPotato_Head.jpg

Yes! Potato Head is going to first hang Woody then hang Brendan.

Last edited:
Dr. Fuji?!
Reaction score
It's a fictional character and you hate him because of something that has no effect on gameplay.

Any ideas on which Pokemon Lucas will get, or will he be ignored? Reminder that all Sinnoh starters are taken, as is Clefairy (his only Pokemon as an NPC).

Reaction score
It's a fictional character and you hate him because of something that has no effect on gameplay.
Well May is refered to as NPC name in Anime as Norman's child while in Adventures, it is Brendan as the Canon protagonist who is named Ruby (his name is also funny for a boy too). But Brendan is not called Ruby in Adventures but is the Canon RSEORAS protagonist. Brendan is more of Judy Blume's Fudge Hatcher.

diglett
Reaction score
Any ideas on which Pokemon Lucas will get, or will he be ignored? Reminder that all Sinnoh starters are taken, as is Clefairy (his only Pokemon as an NPC).
For some reason, I want to see him with a Munchlax.

Maybe they'll give him a legendary like Regigigas, Arceus, or one of the box legendaries.

Reaction score
For some reason, I want to see him with a Munchlax.

Maybe they'll give him a legendary like Regigigas, Arceus, or one of the box legendaries.
Munchlax could work, since it was one of the poster boys for Gen IV back in the day, but I don't think he will get a legendary right now, maybe as a Signa Suit?