• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

More new sync pairs in Pokémon Masters

Pardon me for asking, but why do you care about such minor details like that?

Is Roxanne's shoes the same color they are in ORAS? I just want to know.

Is Roxanne's shoes the same color they are in ORAS? I just want to know.
important analysis.png

no

Last edited:
How did you do that? Can you compare Hilda's too?
There's several websites online that will give you the color codes, both for RBG codes and hexcode, for a particular color in an image. I commonly use this website: HTML Colors from Image.

I got the hexcode #CB6B79 for the pink on the official artwork of Hilda and #FF606F for the pink on Masters Hilda.

1584053196144.png
1584053246775.png

Don't know why the bottoms and laces are lighter in Masters. I did now discover that Hilda (and Gardenia) are Erica Mendez. I can tell Hilda sounds similar to Atsuko Kagari from Little Witch Academia.

Don't know why the bottoms and laces are lighter in Masters.
The official artwork tends to be more washed-out in terms of color (just compare the gen 4 and 5 sprites to the official models, for example), so DeNA probably made all the colors in the games brighter because they didn't like the washed-out look.

The official artwork tends to be more washed-out in terms of color (just compare the gen 4 and 5 sprites to the official models, for example), so DeNA probably made all the colors in the games brighter because they didn't like the washed-out look.
Name me another example.

Also, the player (or player as non playable) has a sync Charmander so that will prove that there are sync scouts with the same species. Serena with female Espurr.

I just want to know what else there is.
Outside of the gen 4 and 5 sprites, I'm not aware of any other major discrepancies between the official art and other art, sorry about that. Maybe the anime has some color differences?

As for this:
Also, the player (or player as non playable) has a sync Charmander so that will prove that there are sync scouts with the same species. Serena with female Espurr.

Just why would DeNA give a dang s**t of Brendan being the canon RSEORAS and not have Ash Ketchum, Tracey Sketchit, and Max appear. Max should be in Brendan’s shoes and Brendan is a bit of a b** k****r.

Name me another example.

Espurr can happen, but Charmander is not merely species repeating, considering Mega Zard Y exist.

Also, while Meowstic are technically the same mon, they do have different stat distributions and different movepools so they're kinda a 'different' Pokémon in a way.

I don't think Serena will have it tho. With Calem without Starter, I assume Serena will come with one of the 3 starters (Assuming Fennekin cause that one was also in that one figurine they did for her, like how May will have Mudkip, Hilda got Tepig, Rosa with Snivy and Lyra with Chikorita.)

Just why would DeNA give a dang s**t of Brendan being the canon RSEORAS and not have Ash Ketchum, Tracey Sketchit, and Max appear. Max should be in Brendan’s shoes and Brendan is a bit of a b** k****r.
I hate to tell you this, but Max and Tracey aren't even very popular. Just because you'd like to see them doesn't mean that most people would. Max never got a Pokemon, either.

The anime characters that should be included are Jessie and James since they ended up in Yellow and LGPE. Ash is an option, but he would stick out like a sore thumb. He would be less random than Sygna Rosa, though.

I hate to tell you this, but Max and Tracey aren't even very popular. Just because you'd like to see them doesn't mean that most people would. Max never got a Pokemon, either.
Well that’s something to say.

The anime characters that should be included are Jessie and James since they ended up in Yellow and LGPE.
Will you think they will be Eric Stuart and Rachel Lillis or Carter Carthart/Billy Beach and Michelle Knotz.

Ash is an option, but he would stick out like a sore thumb.
Why do you say that?

He would be less random than Sygna Rosa, though.

Not really. Variant units are really common in gachas. That said, they are all still from the game universe.

Meanwhile, Ash is from a very different universe where stuff works a lot different so everything would be awkward as hell to have him in. I just really don't want him in.

Why so angry about it?

They want to be consistent with game canon. Adding anime characters also opens the floodgates to allow different characters from other Pokemon media into the game, and at that point it'll be a mess because everyone'll be asking about adding like 4 different iterations of Reds and Blues into the game

Brendan is a bit of a b** k****r.
also i'm trying to figure out what this is, but nothing's coming to mind.

.Meanwhile, Ash is from a very different universe where stuff works a lot different so everything would be awkward as hell to have him in. I just really don't want him in.

Censors and why?

Well that’s something to say.
But it is true. Max was disliked by a lot of people and Tracey is... forgettable.

Why do you say that?
Well, aside from the fact that Red already exists here, there's also the fact that he has a different artstyle and that his ace is already taken, and you can't have Ash without Pikachu.

Please note: The thread is from 3 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom