• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

More new sync pairs in Pokémon Masters

PokéSean

Aka: LPCDDude, Cardcaptor Sean, TheLegoCat, etc.
Reaction score
Do you guys all wonder if Gen VII characters will come to Masters?

I meant to say Gen VIII everyone.

Masters has at least two years left in it, so there's no rush. I don't see how Dynamax/Gigantamax would work with five other Pokemon on a vertical mobile screen, though.

I mean that they need to stagger the releases of sync pairs to extend the game's lifetime. That is why even characters that showed up in the trailer are still missing.

Will everyone from all core series games make an appearance?

I don’t think May, Serena, and Dawn will appear. If they do? Will they be voiced by their dub anime actors? Barry sounds like his anime voice.

Serena is a possibility seeing how Calem is using a Meowstic, making it suspicious why he's not using a starter like other protagonists.

Nah! She will be mentioned. Nate might appear but he won’t probably have a starter. Also, Serena won’t be due to if she is more a main Anime character. I mean, Norman is Brendan’s father instead of May’s (and Max’s).

Nah! She will be mentioned. Nate might appear but he won’t probably have a starter. Also, Serena won’t be due to if she is more a main Anime character. I mean, Norman is Brendan’s father instead of May’s (and Max’s).
Nate won't get a starter because Hilbert, Hilda and Rosa already got one, so your example doesn't really work. Also, May could just be Birch's kid. I don't see how the anime has anything to do with things.

Also, May could just be Birch's kid. I don't see how the anime has anything to do with things.

Why let Brendan aim to be a professor when instead of professor, @prog rocker? Or maybe have Max with Treecko instead. What makes Brendan more Norman’s father than Birch’s? It’s mentioned May is a Birch instead of Brendan. Is Barry friends with Dawn or Lucas in Masters?

Why let Brendan aim to be a professor when instead of professor, @prog rocker? Or maybe have Max with Treecko instead. What makes Brendan more Norman’s father than Birch’s? It’s mentioned May is a Birch instead of Brendan. Is Barry friends with Dawn or Lucas in Masters?
1) I don't understand what you're saying here.

2) I don't think anime characters will get in, or Ash would have gotten here already. Specially when said character never had a Pokémon, and the one Pokémon people associate him with is used by Wally and Diantha.

3) I think you have the family relationship backwards here. If I'm understanding your question correctly, and based on what you're quoting, May being Birch's daughter here (if that's true since my phone had a seizure trying to install the game) would apply here. Each continuity has their own canon, after all (and the games don't have canon protagonists).

4) Can't check. My phone sucks, although I believe I read once that he used neutral pronouns. Let me check again. EDIT: According to this post, he never said who's his rival. Things may have changed later, seeing how this post is from November.

1) I don't understand what you're saying here.

2) I don't think anime characters will get in, or Ash would have gotten here already. Specially when said character never had a Pokémon, and the one Pokémon people associate him with is used by Wally and Diantha.

3) I think you have the family relationship backwards here. If I'm understanding your question correctly, and based on what you're quoting, May being Birch's daughter here (if that's true since my phone had a seizure trying to install the game) would apply here. Each continuity has their own canon, after all (and the games don't have canon protagonists).

4) Can't check. My phone sucks, although I believe I read once that he used neutral pronouns. Let me check again. EDIT: According to this post, he never said who's his rival. Things may have changed later, seeing how this post is from November.

Also, Max is too young to be a master but have Brendan aiming to be a professor is better. I mean, do you think Norman is more better being May or Brendan’s father?

Also, Max is too young to be a master but have Brendan aiming to be a professor is better. I mean, do you think Norman is more better being May or Brendan’s father?
Max being too young doesn't really apply when Tate and Liza exist. On the second question: It could go either way, after all, they are blank slates.

But will Calem be Grace's child? Why is X not Grace's child in Adventures?

It’s so confusing. Is Rosa’s rival Hugh? Is Cheren’s closest friend Hilbert? Why did Masters think Brendan is more a child for Norman?

Please note: The thread is from 3 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom