• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

More new sync pairs in Pokémon Masters

@Tood, do you think Oak is Tom Kenny?
No

20200315_165300.jpg

But how? He sounds like Kenny. Well that is disappointing. I can compare voices to him like Arf from Pound Puppies. I mean Puppy Dog Pals.

But anyway, who would be voicing Dawn? @SpinyShell, give me a good actor to voice Dawn when she comes. Maybe Tara Strong or Stephanie Sheh.

Last edited:
@SpinyShell, give me a good actor to voice Dawn when she comes. Maybe Tara Strong or Stephanie Sheh.
Er, I don't know any voice actors and I don't know who either actress you mentioned is, though Tara Strong does seem familiar (was she a VA for My Little Pony by any chance?). Sorry.

Last edited:
Er, I don't know any voice actors and I don't know who either actress you mentioned is, though Tara Strong seems familiar (was she a VA for My Little Pony by any chance?). Sorry.

Sheh voiced Lotte Jannson and Jasminka Antenko on Little Witch Academia with Erica Mendez and Chili’s Anime VA, Lucien Dodge. She did Zeena from Sonic Lost World and Sailor Moon in the VIZ dub. Yes, Tara Strong voiced Twilight Sparkle. But who do you think could do a good voice for Dawn in Masters? Player voice probably.

Er, I don't know any voice actors and I don't know who either actress you mentioned is, though Tara Strong does seem familiar (was she a VA for My Little Pony by any chance?). Sorry.
Well, she also apparently did Timmy Turner (Fairly OddParents), Bubbles (PowerPuff Girls) and Raven (Teen Titans and whatever the hell is TTG).

Well, she also apparently did Timmy Turner (Fairly OddParents), Bubbles (PowerPuff Girls) and Raven (Teen Titans and whatever the hell is TTG).

Thanks but you are more into Latin American (maybe European) Spanish dubs.

Thanks but you are more into Latin American (maybe European) Spanish dubs.
(Most) European dubs are not my cup of tea. The only ones being Uncharted and Spirited Away's, but I prefer Latin dubs. There's a reason why with some exceptions there are dub wars between both regions, and sometimes even among LA versions if there's more than one dub made there.

Also, I know about Strong because she's almost omni-present everywhere I go, specially since I play my games in English.

Also, I know about Strong because she's almost omni-present everywhere I go, specially since I play my games in English.

Not trying to be rude or anything but it is ironic that you play your games in English when you a native Spanish speaker. I also thought that a UK dub ties in Oceania while a US dub ties in Canada.

Is it wrong if I never care as to who voices who? As long as everyone doesn't sound like Alvin and the Chipmunks or nails on a chalkboard, I'm fine with it.

Not trying to be rude or anything but it is ironic that you play your games in English when you a native Spanish speaker. I also thought that a UK dub ties in Oceania while a US dub ties in Canada.
Ironic in what way?

Also, English is English, it shouldn't matter what accent or country is present. I've seen UK dubbed cartoons and shows even in North America. The reverse is almiset certainly true as well.

Is it wrong if I never care as to who voices who? As long as everyone doesn't sound like Alvin and the Chipmunks or nails on a chalkboard, I'm fine with it.

Ironic in what way?

Also, English is English, it shouldn't matter what accent or country is present. I've seen UK dubbed cartoons and shows even in North America. The reverse is almiset certainly true as well.

How can there be English dubbed VGs in @prog rocker's country? Also, I know Dragon Ball franchise has a US and Canadian dub separate it sounds weird as airing GT on Nicktoons. Brendan is not referred to be NPC name in the Anime while May is. That's why she can't be a Birch in Masters. Brendan Birch, double B.

How can there be English dubbed VGs in @prog rocker's country? Also, I know Dragon Ball franchise has a US and Canadian dub separate it sounds weird as airing GT on Nicktoons.
-He can order them online?

or

-They don't have to be in spanish in-stores either. I live in a predominantly french area, and we still have lots of movies and games in english anyway, not french.

or

-emulators The games come with options to change language?

Right!

And what about GT and Double B (Brendan Birch)?

Brendan is Norman's son in Masters. That's it. In the Masters universe, that's the way it is. And May is Birch's daughter because she is in that universe.

You said it. Just what DeNA have in mind doing it that way? Did they like Brendan more than May? Then again, they just feel like Brendan is better because he isn't in the Anime. Well whatever, it just happens Brendan is the canon RSEORAS protagonist of Masters.

Hilbert and Hilda both have starter Pokémon so either of them can be the canon BW protagonist of Masters.

Will Juan appear in Masters?

Last edited:
How can there be English dubbed VGs in @prog rocker's country? Also, I know Dragon Ball franchise has a US and Canadian dub separate it sounds weird as airing GT on Nicktoons. Brendan is not referred to be NPC name in the Anime while May is. That's why she can't be a Birch in Masters. Brendan Birch, double B.
Most videogames in Costa Rica come in English with few games getting here with a Latin American dub. Also, I play my games in English because until very recently the Spanish translations were pretty bad and/or filled to the brim with European slang, which is kinda annoying considering it's significantly different compared to American, European and Australian English variations.

So who is the canon BW Protagonists of Masters?

Please note: The thread is from 3 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom