• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

More new sync pairs in Pokémon Masters

Brendan is Norman's son in Masters. That's it. In the Masters universe, that's the way it is. And May is Birch's daughter because she is in that universe.

Evidence speaks for itself
E32C79CA-1E12-43C8-8DB5-EB313859F246.jpeg

Fine! It is Norman (if you look).

...? Why does the link to BigDocFan's original post bring me to a picture of a Heracross? Where did you get this?

Well that is a Glitch. I removed it and replaced it with this:
F9FBFE87-03B0-4CD1-BBB7-4E86878B7776.jpeg

It just sucks Brendan being the canon RSEORAS protagonist of Masters.
Brendan is Norman's son in Masters. That's it. In the Masters universe, that's the way it is. And May is Birch's daughter because she is in that universe.

Look what Mr. Potato Head has for Brendan:
Threat_MrPotato_Head.jpg

Yes! Potato Head is going to first hang Woody then hang Brendan.

Last edited:
It's a fictional character and you hate him because of something that has no effect on gameplay.

Any ideas on which Pokemon Lucas will get, or will he be ignored? Reminder that all Sinnoh starters are taken, as is Clefairy (his only Pokemon as an NPC).

It's a fictional character and you hate him because of something that has no effect on gameplay.

Well May is refered to as NPC name in Anime as Norman's child while in Adventures, it is Brendan as the Canon protagonist who is named Ruby (his name is also funny for a boy too). But Brendan is not called Ruby in Adventures but is the Canon RSEORAS protagonist. Brendan is more of Judy Blume's Fudge Hatcher.

Any ideas on which Pokemon Lucas will get, or will he be ignored? Reminder that all Sinnoh starters are taken, as is Clefairy (his only Pokemon as an NPC).
For some reason, I want to see him with a Munchlax.

Maybe they'll give him a legendary like Regigigas, Arceus, or one of the box legendaries.

Brendan is more the son of Poseidon.

The developers have already confirmed no manga or anime characters will be in Masters.

Would you screenshot proof please?

For some reason, I want to see him with a Munchlax.

Maybe they'll give him a legendary like Regigigas, Arceus, or one of the box legendaries.
Munchlax could work, since it was one of the poster boys for Gen IV back in the day, but I don't think he will get a legendary right now, maybe as a Signa Suit?

Munchlax could work, since it was one of the poster boys for Gen IV back in the day, but I don't think he will get a legendary right now, maybe as a Signa Suit?

Wanna piece of Brendan?

Wanna piece of Brendan?

Okay, now I can say that I don't know what's your deal anymore.

Please note: The thread is from 3 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom