• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

More new sync pairs in Pokémon Masters

I feel like it should be more canon to the Anime but it’s not and because there was no canon protagonist since Gen II, either player could work. I just wanna know why DeNA decided for Brendan to become the canon RSEORAS protagonist of Masters.

I feel like it should be more canon to the Anime but it’s not and because there was no canon protagonist since Gen II, either player could work. I just wanna know why DeNA decided for Brendan to become the canon RSEORAS protagonist of Masters.
Does it matter anyway? Like I said, they could have decided it via coin toss because the choice in the games doesn't matter much. Seriously, I don't know why are you so obsessed with that.

Does it matter anyway? Like I said, they could have decided it via coin toss because the choice in the games doesn't matter much. Seriously, I don't know why are you so obsessed with that.

Because May is not refered to as Sapphire in the Anime. So therefore whoever uses actual than Adventures manga name is more suitable;

Brendan (or Ruby, a weird name for him) is the canon protagonist in Adventures. I just want them to follow the way of the Anime and don’t say they can’t.

Last edited:
And, as @BackSet said:
[QUOTE = "BackSet, post: 6980311, member: 99701"]
But, sure, feel free to go start an edit war on TV Tropes or Bulbagarden about how those are just fan nicknames. I'm sure that'll go over real well.
[/QUOTE]
Because I'm very likely to do that /s.

The only thing I can tell you right now is:

1585264004464.png

Goodbye, sir.

I apologize for this Pixar adult humor. I just don't like they chose Brendan. I just wanted them to stick with specific genders.
What's new from this topic? I'm new over here so I want to update about news haha

@newtonca44, what about SwSh sync pairs.

You guys don't want to talk to me anymore? Just answer please what other sync pairs that their can be.

Last edited:
Let's just go straight to these sync pairs
Nessa:
Kabu:
Bea:
Allister:
Opal:
Gordie:
Melony:
Spikemuth:
Raihan:

Last edited:
Nessa: Dreadnaw
Kabu: Centiskorch
Bea: Sirfetch'd, Grapploct Hitmontop, Machamp is already taken.
Allister: Mimikyu or Corsola, Gengar is already taken.
Opal: Alcremie
Gordie: Coalossal or Stonjouner
Melony: Frosmoth or Eiscue, Lapras is already taken.
Piers: Obstagoon
Raihan: Duraludon, through Flygon is sightly more popular.

Nessa: Dreadnaw
Kabu: Centiskorch
Bea: Sirfetch'd, Grapploct Hitmontop, Machamp is already taken.
Allister: Mimikyu or Corsola, Gengar is already taken.
Opal: Alcremie
Gordie: Coalossal or Stonjouner
Melony: Frosmoth or Eiscue, Lapras is already taken.
Piers: Obstagoon
Raihan: Duraludon, through Flygon is sightly more popular.

I knew Melony would have Galarian Darmanitan, I forgot I already suggested it.
9. Melony and Galarian Daramuka

As for Milo, what can you choose, @Nicolas721. Same with Bede and Marnie. Also, Oleana and Rose and maybe Prof Mongolia plus the other professors.

Here is what I pick:
Elm: Marill
Birch: Zigzagoon
Rowan: Munchlax
Juniper: Mincinno
Sycamore: Fletchling
Mangolia: Blipbug

@Tood, what do you think.

As for @prog rocker,:

Because I'm very likely to do that.

The only thing I can tell you right now is:

View attachment 131893

Goodbye, sir.

You're right! Besides I need my honor:
Sarge from Toy Story said:
Where is your honor, dirt bag? You are an absolute disgrace!

And move forward.
Meet the Robinsons said:
Keep moving forward!

Last edited:
Gym Leaders, Kahunas, Trial Captains, and Elite 4 members not yet present (excluding SwSh):
1. Falkner: Hootoot
2. Morty: ? (Gengar is taken and I dunno about pre-evolved Gengar)
3. Chuck: Primeape
4. Jasmine: Steelix
5. Wattson: Magnemite
6. Juan: Luvdisc
7. Sidney: Absol
8. Byron: Bastiodon
9. Volkner: Electrive
10. Aron: Dustox
11. Bertha: Hippowdon
12. Lucian: Bronzong
13. Cilan: Pansage
14. Chili: Pansear
15. Cress: Panpour
16. Lenora: Watchog (Cheren took Stoutland)
17. Burgh: Levanny
18. Drayden: Druddigon
19. Olympia: Meowstic (Female)
20. Malva: Pyroar (Female)
21. Dransa: Noivern
22. Ilima: Yungoos
23. Hala: Crabrawler
24. Lana: Whisiwashi
25. Kiawe: Turtinator

@BackSet, do you agree? And I’m not trying to be but I disagree that you say I can’t win.

Can't you just get over it? We call them Victor and Gloria. You can't change that and you can't win this argument. Give up already, dude.

Last edited:
I've deleted ten posts in this thread. Ten pointless posts filled with mention abuse.

Please do not abuse the mention system, it's beyond irritating. If you can't wait patiently for an answer, then I'll remove people's ability to mention other users.

Got it!

Please stop mention-spamming users without good reason. You need to learn to be patient, no one is here to serve answers to your questions. If you don't get an answer, tough luck.

The next time you mention-spam, I'm removing your ability to mention users entirely.

dig

And I'll be patient.

And I apologize to BackSet for the blame.

Last edited:
Please note: The thread is from 3 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom