• Another scrumptious episode of Bulbacast has been uploaded to YouTube. Watch it here. I hope you don't feel desserted after watching this one.
  • Hello all! The forum staff have introduced a new rule set. We've reduced the number of rules, made trick language easier to understand, and have hopefully simplified the rules to make understanding them easier. Please have a read over the new forum rules here.

More 'Rival Destinies' episode titles revealed: Tachiwaki Gym to be called 'Virbank G

BulbaBot

Dreams of electric Bulbasaur
Reaction score
More 'Rival Destinies' episode titles revealed: Tachiwaki Gym to be called 'Virbank Gym' in the dub

Ten more dub episode titles for Pokémon Black & White: Rival Destinies have been revealed. These episodes, the 75th to the 84th episode of the Pokémon: Black and White series, will air at a currently unknown date.

Read more on Bulbanews

SnorlaxMonster

Elite Bulbapedian
Reaction score
Re: More 'Rival Destinies' episode titles revealed: Tachiwaki Gym to be called 'Virba

Can I just point out how ridiculous this is getting? We have dub titles for episodes that haven't even aired in Japan yet.

MetroLSD

Where Are My Donuts?
Reaction score
Re: More 'Rival Destinies' episode titles revealed: Tachiwaki Gym to be called 'Virba

Can I just point out how ridiculous this is getting? We have dub titles for episodes that haven't even aired in Japan yet.
And is that suppose to be a bad thing?

SnorlaxMonster

Elite Bulbapedian
Reaction score

Nope. We're just months ahead in dub titles.

matt0044

Reaction score

Virbank? What cloud formation is that?

Sweet Veil

Bright Days
Reaction score

Virbank = Burbank, California. The place with a bunch of media stuff near Hollywood.

Teeboy

Reaction score

If these are confirmed to be true, then that means Virbank will be the English name in Black Version 2 and White Version 2. It also means that we'll soon get dub information for Best Wishes! Series 2 and that TPCi have been at work with the anime nonstop.

Luna Tiger

Cheers to the Freeze
Reaction score

Virbank = Burbank, California. The place with a bunch of media stuff near Hollywood.
Sounds more like virga + bank (as in a cloud bank).

But that's...wow, overkill. Sounds like the advanced titling was done on purpose just to give the English goers a treat.

Pretty

Reaction score

Since the dub titles are up to date now, maybe they could start showing two epsiodes each week starting in September.

MetroLSD

Where Are My Donuts?
Reaction score

Since the dub titles are up to date now, maybe they could start showing two epsiodes each week starting in September.
I hope so but sadly its unlikely given CN's already sh!tty timeslot :p

Pretty

Reaction score

The English Dub for the anime is all up-to-date but there's still no dub title for the Kyurem and Keldeo movie.

SnorlaxMonster

Elite Bulbapedian
Reaction score

They dub the episodes in advance, but that has nothing to do with the rate at which they're dubbed. They've always dubbed episodes well ahead of what we see at that time (which is often evident in the dub openings). I don't think they would be able to handle two episodes a week on a regular basis (but for the occasional 2-parter it likely isn't an issue).

Pretty

Reaction score

They dub the episodes in advance, but that has nothing to do with the rate at which they're dubbed. They've always dubbed episodes well ahead of what we see at that time (which is often evident in the dub openings). I don't think they would be able to handle two episodes a week on a regular basis (but for the occasional 2-parter it likely isn't an issue).
Just for the whole month of September. So they can finish Rival Destinies up and start airing Best Wishes! 2