• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

More scans from CoroCoro Magazine for July 2012 surfaced: Keldeo's Resolution Forme f

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: More scans from CoroCoro Magazine for July 2012 surfaced: Keldeo's Resolution For

The new formes are exclusive to the AR Searcher. The Reflecting Mirror item is just what you use to change them back and forth. Presumably you don't get it until you have the Kami Trio in their beast formes.

Re: More scans from CoroCoro Magazine for July 2012 surfaced: Keldeo's Resolution For

Keldeo's new form...... What was the point? I really don't see it as a new form since the only major change is it's horn (and apparently a poofier mane (which looks ridiculous in it's battle sprites (seen in scan #4))).

So apparently, the Kami trio will change forms similar to how Shaymin changes forms, only instead of a flower, they'll be looking into a mirror...

All these forms are driving me crazy now. Why the hell do we need all these new forms?

One more thing:

Bulbanews said:
Crystal Wall, when attached to Black Kyurem-EX, increases its HP to 300.

O_O That's a lot of HP for one Pokemon! Why do I have a feeling that this card will be banned from tournaments?

Resolution Keldeo apparently has a red "feather", not a yellow one. I'm guessing there's a link to the Genies but couldn't say what.

I think it's more likely that they just chose the colors that looked the nicest. Although if it's referencing anything, it's probably the other Musketeer trio members- blue for Cobalion, green for Virizion, and red/yellow is close enough to Terrakion's brown.

Ooh, I love this new form of Keldeo! It just makes me love the adorable pony-like Pokemon even more! I hate that people are complaining that it doesn't look much different than Keldeo's normal form. Just because it isn't drastically different doesn't mean that it can't look appealing. I'm glad it doesn't have a lot of differences, because it retains Keldeo's cuteness this way.

I'm... I'm suddenly glad that I gave up playing the TCG awhile ago... That Kyurem EX, god...

Gamefreak has been watching MLP

Piplup will learn Sing?

WOO.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom