• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

More scans from CoroCoro Magazine for July 2012 surfaced: Keldeo's Resolution Forme f

Status
Not open for further replies.

BulbaBot

Dreams of electric Bulbasaur
Reaction score
More scans from CoroCoro Magazine for July 2012 surfaced: Keldeo's Resolution Forme featured

Leaked scans from the July issue of CoroCoro have revealed some more information for the Black and White sequels, Pokémon Black 2 and White 2. Keldeo's Resolution Forme have also been featured.

Read more on Bulbanews

Re: More scans from CoroCoro Magazine for July 2012 surfaced: Keldeo's Resolution For

I still say that Keldeo's Resolution forme looks no different than its "Usual" forme. Keldeo's new forme is probably the most disappointing of all the new formes I've seen thus far.

Re: More scans from CoroCoro Magazine for July 2012 surfaced: Keldeo's Resolution For

Your report on the content is 4 words long, and you still manage to make a mistake. That's something, I guess :p

Your report on the content is 4 words long, and you still manage to make a mistake. That's something, I guess :p

The details have been added, we were working on the translations so it took a while to update the details.

Also, if there is any error, you can use the talk page to point it out or post it in this thread so that we can fix it.

What are Face Missions, Medal System, and Join Avenue? Are they in the main game? Are they part of Poke Transfer (since the article mentions it right after that part)? Face Mission sounds kinda like the 3DS's Face Raiders game. Are they 3DS bonuses? I understand info and translations are still coming in, but i don't really understand what the article means by them.

I still say that Keldeo's Resolution forme looks no different than its "Usual" forme. Keldeo's new forme is probably the most disappointing of all the new formes I've seen thus far.

Wholeheartedly agree with you. Flop form tbh.

Black City and White Forest are back? Hopefully they'll have been fixed from BW. But since Mareep, etc. are all available pre-ending, I'm at loss to think what White Forest could have.

Resolution Keldeo apparently has a red "feather", not a yellow one. I'm guessing there's a link to the Genies but couldn't say what.

Speaking of which, Tornadus with Regenerator sounds awesomely broken.

Keldeo's Resolution Forme ain't so bad. It has that mature but still cute look to it and not being just a run-of-the-mill "badass".

What are Face Missions, Medal System, and Join Avenue? Are they in the main game? Are they part of Poke Transfer (since the article mentions it right after that part)? Face Mission sounds kinda like the 3DS's Face Raiders game. Are they 3DS bonuses? I understand info and translations are still coming in, but i don't really understand what the article means by them.
Festival Missions seem to be the replacement of the Entralink Missions of BW, but you can compete to complete Festival Missions with others, one page mentions even up to 100 people.

Keldeo's new form is kinda disappointing, but oh well. I'm happy that Elekid is exclusive to White, and I hope more good Pokémon are exclusive.

I like Keldeo's new forme.

Yeah, it's not very different from Keldeo's Usual Forme, but different enough to bring a different impression on who sees it, which makes it a plausible new forme for an already plausible Pokemon.

The games feature a cave that is radically different depending on version: full of water in Black 2, and lava in White 2.

Cave_of_Origin_B4F_RS.png

Anyone?

Keldeo's new forme... I am disappoint. It's not a bad design, but it's just way too similar for my taste. Also I don't really like the horn. I think its the unevenness of it, like with that curve around the middle. It looks like someone flattened a stack of plastic cups and stuck it on his head.

I do like how the new Kami forms get new abilities. I wonder if they'll also receive different stat distributions.

It's already been confirmed the Kami trio will focus on different stats during the previous CoroCoro, @Enzap

Yeah, it's not very different from Keldeo's Usual Forme, but different enough to bring a different impression on who sees it, which makes it a plausible new forme for an already plausible Pokemon.

I don't see why its necessarily bad for a forme change to be like this. We've had actual evolutions do less. The transition, especially given that this transformation apparently occurs because the Musketeer Trio gives Keldeo some power, makes more sense than the radical change between Land and Sky Shaymin--a reaction we're supposed to believe is due to it coming into contact with Gracidea pollen.

I certainly like this forme better than its previous one.

My reaction to Keldeo's new form:

[video=youtube;5d9IeXaoLug]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5d9IeXaoLug[/video]
I have to admit, as much as Pokemon designs have been improving each generation, this form is just lazily done, I can think of a lot of ways they can do it better, such as making Keldeo bipedal and his whole body a dark blue, or something like that.

To be honest, the entire issue was a letdown this month, 75% of it was solely about the event legendaries, and really little info on other things, other than a few things:

• The new cave, magma in one game, and water in the other game, Hoenn confirmed
  • Elesa has a Flaffy, meaning one less Emolga to kill.
  • Black City has a freaky palace, White City has the Deku Tree.
  • Team Plasma's new outfits, cannot see them clearly enough because the shine of a light is covering most of the details, it says something about Akuroma.
Other then those, this month was a letdown, luckily, it's only 10 more days until the game is out.

Last edited:

The article has been updated with the seventh page and TCG information. (thanks to Nate)

Even though it's not drastically different, I kinda like the new Keldeo form. He looks more like a tough knight and grown-up; the other three have taught him well.

Well, this is mildly exciting. My favorite Legendary gets a shiny new forme, but it's a bit... lacking. I wish they'd make it more different. I agree with everyone who says it looks pretty much the same.

I like its hair, though.

Looks like they aren't re-using Elesa's Vs. Sprite from the first game with a different design, and I thought the sacred beast formes would only be obtainable through AR Searcher, but I guess I was wrong. Seeing that the Kami trio need to hold a certain key item in order to retain their new formes, this would prevent them from being OP like how Thundurus was sent to ubers. What I want to know is that do they still retain their flying typing.

Looks like they aren't re-using Elesa's Vs. Sprite from the first game with a different design, and I thought the sacred beast formes would only be obtainable through AR Searcher, but I guess I was wrong. Seeing that the Kami trio need to hold a certain key item in order to retain their new formes, this would prevent them from being OP like how Thundurus was sent to ubers. What I want to know is that do they still retain their flying typing.
They do retain their flying typing. And while the mechanics of the item aren't yet fully known, it seems it's at least not needed to be held to use the new formes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom