• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

~* More Shinies! *~

Divienne

!!!
Reaction score
Hi!:bounce: I just got too many Shinies for my own good and so I will be giving them away here. For each Shiny, I would like a Shiny. It doesn't make sense, right? I prefer them to be level one, although I wouldn't mind a couple exceptions, such as Latios or the Legendary Beasts thing, along with certain events, such as shiny Mew. ^^ I would like all of these to be completely untouched. :angel:

Anyway, this is probably the reason you clicked on this- the Shinies. I have a level 1 (adorable) Snorlax with Careful Nature, and the nickname Totoro. Believe me, I was almost considering keeping that one. ^^

A green level 32 Golbat with Lonely Nature, and it's Japanese. I think is has been trained, but I'm not sure.

A male level 1 Vulpix with Hasty, the ability Flash Fire, and I think it has potential.

Last, a Jolly Natured (I know, I know,) Munna, level 10, is here, but before you turn around, it has the ability Telepathy! Okay, this on will probably be the last to go. :dodgy:

That's all for now! Please consider giving these Pokemon a good home. :angel: Also, I can give more info if requested.

Last edited:
would u take a shiny rapidash for ur vulpix ? also if somhow u have a shiny ralts that u can trade for a shiny bagon (japanese)

last of all if u dont mind giving me a fire stone along with the vu;pix , if u accept the offer :p

its lvl 59 , i got it from GTS so i dunno if the owner leveled it normally or in day care

NO Munna must not be the last to go!! that yellow thing will be trained to a beautiful Blue-ish Musharna!!! would you accept a clone of Fluffball? (my hour old pink Minncino)

it hatched like an hour or two ago and the only place it's been other than in the back of my party raising happiness while i hatch eggs is the dream world

the first thing i did after he hatched (After gaping and screaming of course) was put him in my cloning database

For that adorable level 1 Snorlax you have would you take a shiny Female Frillish? Not level one but it has relaxed nature and no EVs. I mean I love this Frillish, it would be great for a competitive team. But the snorlax would be as well.

BTW- Does it have Thick Fat? Also if we do trade your going to have to change that nickname.

Last edited:
Okay, I will try to close this soon, so if anyone wants any last minute thing, please VM me. I will be opening up a shiny Giveaway!

Please note: The thread is from 12 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom