• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

More TCG BW era information emerges: Leaked poster reveals new card layout

Status
Not open for further replies.

BulbaBot

Dreams of electric Bulbasaur
Reaction score
More TCG BW era information emerges: Leaked poster reveals new card layout

A Japanese blog has leaked a promotional poster for Pokémon Trading Card Game BW, the TCG set based off of the upcoming Pokémon Black and White Versions. The poster reveals a new layout for cards, along with the cards seen in poor quality earlier this month.

Read more on Bulbanews

Not so sure if I like the new layout. Love the logo, though.

I don't see any difference o_O

Nor do I.

2drx6ww.png

That help?

Last edited:
The stage is now in the left hand corner and the name is now in the middle, next to it. Looks nice the text is wonky though.

Welcome. :D

Anyways, I wonder if we'll see a BW card that the illustrator isn't Ken Sugimori. I love ya, Ken, but...

That has to be the most drastic change of any TCG card layout I've EVER seen...

Why they didn't keep it the same is beyond me, those modifications are just pointless. But, still, they would still look good merged in with any DPPt era decks! C:

That has to be the most drastic change of any TCG card layout I've EVER seen...

You're sarcastic, right?

I wonder if all cards will have that different border, though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom