• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Morpheusshipping - Ash & Angie

Ashfangirl17

Reaction score
Hurra a shipping thread for Ash and his new rival in the newest episodes.

Any one support the idea? Pish I think its cute.

Hurra a shipping thread for Ash and his new rival in the newest episodes.

Any one support the idea? Pish I think its cute.

Count me in! They are really cute together :-D Can't wait for the next episodes with Ash and Aoi!

AshAoiblush.jpg

I have to say...I haven't even seen this episode yet, but something just clicks about this ship. Somehow I feel a new OTP on the way.

I'm not sure what it is, but it's somehow just really cool. And for a person who's always been more avid at shipping Ash with minor charactors rather then main ones, it feels like redeeming Abilityshipping.

I have to say...I haven't even seen this episode yet, but something just clicks about this ship. Somehow I feel a new OTP on the way.

I'm not sure what it is, but it's somehow just really cool. And for a person who's always been more avid at shipping Ash with minor charactors rather then main ones, it feels like redeeming Abilityshipping.

Yea actually it made me think about abilityshipping too. Though Aoi is very diffrent then Anabel. Aoi is just a girl Ash clone xD

Its all good though. I mean, what I was saying is that boys and girls act that way around each other when they like one another at that age yah know? I mean take Contestshipping for example, Drew and May argued a lot but you could tell they liked each other deep down. Its all the same, I wouldn't be shocked if at the end of the arc that Aoi started to blush and gave Ash a kiss on the cheek when leaving.

well, you can count me in......
it sounds really cool.. they have an on screen dynamic (and its all so obvious!)

Hey, I can support any ship that makes sense with Ash, and although I haven't seen these episodes properly yet, this may go under those "possible ships" category with Ash. If only they changed the name of it though, I don't like the name of this ship.

I don't do shipping...but I thought of a better name for this pair: "SummerShipping"? :O

When I first read Bulbapedia's page on Aoi (the version before they added the sentence stating that she may have a crush on Satoshi-boy), I thought, "Let me guess: After a few more episodes, the fandom will start thinking of Aoi/Satoshi as a couple..." My guess was correct.

Here's something for you shippers:

You can't spell Satoshi without Aoi. ;)

Oh, wow, never noticed her name being the vowels in his! Cuteness, seriously.

This pairing looks like it might be cute, if done right, but I prefer them as just very close friends and rivals at the moment, but I might change my mind with the next episode. Or if something else convinces me.

Dislike the name as much as you'd like. No one liked the name Lagomorphshipping when it bloomed into popularity, but if you haven't noticed, supporters use it with little complaint these days. Next time, get there faster.

I actualy LIKE the name Morpheusshipping it sounds coool
say it with me now:
Mmmmmooooorrrrppppphhhhheeeeuuuuuusssssssssssshhhiiiipppiiiinnngggg

Last edited:

LOL That's trueXD
I hope Aoi returns, I loved the new episode, Aoi was so funny around Ash this episode. She was kind of like all blushey and stuff and he didn't get it like always LOL. Will see if Ash does when if she returns if not shey'll have to slap some sense into him some how like do what Macey did, ask Ash on a date.

1) Oh...
2) My...
3) Gosh...
4) Dramatic Pause...
5) Well, that's probably because Aoi exhibits traits similar to Satoshi-boy.
6) If that's the case, then what would her dub name be? (Besides "Ashley", of course...)

Please note: The thread is from 2 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom