• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Morpheusshipping - Ash & Angie

I'm all for the voting toward morpheous family. Let me just find the date, and you guys will get art for it. ;3

Umm, I researched Angie on google images, and I may be able to upload a young-adult picture of her I found, back-length hair intact. ;)

I think another possible date would be the date EndlessSummer published her great, inspiring picture, called "Morpheus Family" on July 25, 2009. For me that has been an even more special day than when I saw the first episode with Angie. The only moment I think that was more "pure-MorpheusShipping" was the first time I saw "Ghoul Daze", but that would be a personal date.

So july 25, 2009, would be the date you are looking for.

Looking forward to that picture.

Hurra a shipping thread for Ash and his new rival in the newest episodes.

Any one support the idea? Pish I think its cute.

Count me in! They are really cute together :-D Can't wait for the next episodes with Ash and Aoi!

AshAoiblush.jpg
Too Bad, She's look so boyish !
I actually thought she was a boy when She first appear.
Imagine My Surprise When I saw her wearing swimsuit in the next episode !
Then I saw her and Ash spending all the time !
No other girl couldn't able to do it.
Only Boy's manage to get this close to Ash.
And When She & Ash share a pose , I freak out !
Such a waste, They have a Girl get this close to Ash only for one Ark.
I hope writer was thinking To make her unattractive in order to make sure she doesn't get much support but have her reappear after a timeskip with dangerous beauty and Moe in order to Surprise the viewer.
From the point of Friendship , I believe Angie is the most Dangerous thread to Misty.
However, From the point of Beauty, Angie's no danger to Misty. Not at all.
But Misty has the second Closest Bond with Ash. (After Angie).
So, I do hope writer gonna make Angie more Cute and feminine Looking in order to Balance out the chance against Misty.

And here's the beauty card again. People seriously, half of girls' designs nowadays are to either attract viewers or to amuse the art staff (generally) for the main girls. 8l

They delved into Angie's personality, which matters more with and to her than appearance, as how it took her a bit to find something in ash.

Goodmewtwopeople.

And here's the beauty card again. People seriously, half of girls' designs nowadays are to either attract viewers or to amuse the art staff (generally) for the main girls. 8l

They delved into Angie's personality, which matters more with and to her than appearance, as how it took her a bit to find something in ash.

Goodmewtwopeople.

I agree, appearance can be changed, personality is much harder. And just because of her competetive nature, she seems a nice balance for Ash. who at times is a little too overconfident.

GUYS, THIS ANNOUNCEMENT IS DESERVING OF CAPSLOCK.

IN THE ACCELEGOR/CHARLES EPISODE, ANGIE MAKES A CAMEO IN THE MARKET IN THE FIRST SEVEN MINUTES OF THE EPISODE.

GUYS, THIS ANNOUNCEMENT IS DESERVING OF CAPSLOCK.

IN THE ACCELEGOR/CHARLES EPISODE, ANGIE MAKES A CAMEO IN THE MARKET IN THE FIRST SEVEN MINUTES OF THE EPISODE.

Can you give a link to a screenshot? That is exciting news, to say the least. :)

Thanks. I must say there is a lot of resemblance, but also a few differences in clothing, like the omission of her white wristbands and a different color trousers. But then again, it's also possible she doesn't wear exactly the same every day, it could be her traveling outfit, which having a backpack seems to support.

Sad we don't see a face, that would have made it easier to see if it is really her, or that they just loosely used her design.

I'm all for the voting toward morpheous family. Let me just find the date, and you guys will get art for it. ;3

Umm, I researched Angie on google images, and I may be able to upload a young-adult picture of her I found, back-length hair intact. ;)

Still looking forward to that picture. ;-)

Btw, as the 25 of July is getting closer, what shall we do to celebrate this "MorpheusShipping-Day"? I could try to update at least one of my fanfics, but we need more than that, I think.

I am a horrible Angie fan, but I had to take a break.
But don't fret y'all, Ratty's home, new computer and all!

I swear to mew, y'all are going to get fanart I found on google images and some bloody fanfiction.

Angie will have some serious competition if she run into Bianca from Unova,and Anabel for Ash's affection.

000073.jpg

^Here as can been seen no real way of telling if it's her or not

Is that really Angie. It seems resemble a lot to her. And if that's really her, then I'm happy to see her in BW somehow. It would be better is she and Ash meat up again even if it takes a little time.:)

Angie will have some serious competition if she run into Bianca from Unova,and Anabel for Ash's affection.

Did I miss something? Has Bianca developed feelings for Ash? I know she runs into him on a few occasions, but can't see anything shippy into that. But the Dutch dub isn't as far as the English B&W series, so perhaps there are things I don't know yet?

@Ash: That picture was brought up before. There is some clear resemblance with Angie although we miss the bracelets.

Did I miss something? Has Bianca developed feelings for Ash? I know she runs into him on a few occasions, but can't see anything shippy into that. But the Dutch dub isn't as far as the English B&W series, so perhaps there are things I don't know yet?

@Ash: That picture was brought up before. There is some clear resemblance with Angie although we miss the bracelets.

Back on topic, Angie have feelings for Ash because of his kindness and he saved her. If she ever appear in Best Wishes, then she'll probably would either run into him or cheer for him in the Unova League Arc.

Hey guys I just found the most famous morpheus shipper in the world.

Morpheus.jpg

Comedy gold

Attachments

• Morpheus.jpg
    Morpheus.jpg
    20.9 KB · Views: 147
Last edited:
Some comic relief, right? I doubt the guy on that pictures is into any shipping, I think he usually ships bullets with everyone he sees... ;-)

Please note: The thread is from 2 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom