• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Morpheusshipping - Ash & Angie

sorry for not being as active as i promised, i'm having trouble shipping in general, much less morpheous. i don't know when i'll be back, and sorry for the freakout earlier. 8/

Good to hear from you again. The fact that you posted here shows you still have some feeling for this shipping. Hope you get things sorted out soon, and we can discuss this great ship more for a long, long time.

hello i am new to bulbagarden but i am a big fan of Ash and Angie
also lusterpurge i have read your reunion series and cant wait for the next chapter

Nice to see some still showing interest in this shipping. It's been a while, this topic almost got dusty from all the time slumbering. On the other hand, a shipping named after the god of sleep, seems fitting to be dormant for a while. ;-)

I will try to update my stories, you don't happen to be able to draw? We can always use more fanart.

Edit: wait is over, I suddenly felt like writing, and a small chapter is uploaded by now. Next one will be longer, this was more "warming up".

Another topic, some pages ago we were looking for a date to call "MorpheusShipping day". Some suggestions came by, but I am not sure if we agreed on a date. Personally I prefer the airing date of the dub version of Ghoul Daze" as that is the episode where Ash seemed to make a strong commitment to Angie (I'll never let go... even it that means forever...") or the date that the beautiful Morpheus Family picture by Endless Summer, that inspired many of us, including me, was published. When I have more time, and am not writing again, I will look back into this topic, to see whether we picked a date or not...

Last edited:
Hi, there! It was kinda suprise for me, when I've recievied an e-mail, that you've updated you story, so I've decided to check out this topic too.
What can I say about new chapter? I realized, that I forgot the most of information, so I decided to read the whole fanfic from the beggining. It was such a huge amount of emotions, bringing back warm memories. New chapter, though it was rather short, it was awesome! When it camed to warm the egg, I thought it would be not-using pokemon method, like warm it by warm of the body. ;) But maybe it would be too fast (don't know how to say better, my english vocabulary is still not good enough). So, I'm waiting for the new one. :)
What about me? Shame on me, that I stopped writing my story. I still have half of the 3rd chapter, but I completely lost my link of thoughts. I re-read my story, and was suprised like "No way! This is really was wroten by me?". But I think of continuing my story during summer, when I will "say goodbye" to my studies. To tell the truth, it was the most important reason which distracted me. Or maybe it's an another cheap excuse of my laziness.
Nevertheless, this thread is still going, you're continuing writing, and I'm very happy about it.)

Hi there, always nice to see a Morpheus Shipper returning here. And believe me, it was also a surprise for me, that I updated "Reunion". ;-)

Sure, I've been considering updating many times, as people asked it, or I saw a Pokémon episode, or listened to some Pokémon music and thought "well, I should start writing again" but it just didn't get through. Writing just comes when it comes, I think. It's a short update, although that was partially because it was a nice cliffhanger to end the chapter at that moment. And I promise, the next one will be longer and you might even be more happy about it. ;-)

When you have finished your studies, I am sure you will be able to focus on your story again. If you need help, just ask, there aren't that many MorpheusShippers around, we need to stick together, I think.

How about a new topic? Let's start with a "golden oldie":

What would Angie get Ash for his birthday?

@LusterPurge; you're an inspiration to all Morpheus shippers, so how could you let this thread rot for over a year?!

Last edited:
@LusterPurge; you're an inspiration to all Morpheus shippers, so how could you let this thread rot for over a year?!

Good question. The main reason is I was afraid of getting a reply labeled as double posting. I've had this happen in the past. Also, the forum rules state that reports about upcoming fanfics or new chapters are not valid reasons to post. Glad you broke the silence here.

Topic time! If Angie and Sabrina would meet, what would happen?

Good question. The main reason is I was afraid of getting a reply labeled as double posting. I've had this happen in the past. Also, the forum rules state that reports about upcoming fanfics or new chapters are not valid reasons to post. Glad you broke the silence here.

Oh. Now I feel silly. But thank you!

Wait, why Sabrina?

Oh. Now I feel silly. But thank you!

Wait, why Sabrina?

No need to feel silly, and maybe I was a little too cautious. Anyway, Sabrina because she and Ash share an experience on a camp just like Angie and Ash. And because Pokemon X & Y is the current series, so she is the latest girl Ash travels with.

No need to feel silly, and maybe I was a little too cautious. Anyway, Sabrina because she and Ash share an experience on a camp just like Angie and Ash. And because Pokemon X & Y is the current series, so she is the latest girl Ash travels with.

Well then you've misspelled her name. It's Serena, as in serene.

Well then you've misspelled her name. It's Serena, as in serene.

Lol, my mistake.

Ok, recap: If Angie and Serena would meet, what would happen?

Hmm... well I guess to start off with, they'd be friends but eventually, this would happen

Angie: So, how did you meet Ash?
Serena: Wow, I was just about to ask you the same thing!
Angie: I know! Let's tell each other at the same time!
Serena: Ok! 3, 2, 1...
Both: I met him at summer camp!
Both: Wait, you met him at summer camp too?
Angie: Well I met him while he was travelling Sinnoh!
Serena: Well I met him when we were kids, so there!
Angie: So how come he doesn't remember you, hmm?!

And it would go down hill from there.

Are we seriously the only people who care about this shipping?

I don't know, remember that we have many poké fans that aren't in Pokémon Forum like this one, and they might like it

i think that MS is a cute shipping, man i shipped a lot in DP saga

I know this is a very old topic, but as I recently started writing fanfiction again, I noticed my Morpheusshipping stories were still up on Fanfiction.net website. And more surprising, some people are even still reading these and following.

So there must be some Morpheusshippers left, perhaps even still active on this forum. It would be nice to "see" some familiar (and perhaps also new) faces.

Almost a year gone by now. Happy 2022 btw, even if it's a bit late for that... :whistle:

I must admit, I haven't been updating any of my older fanfiction, been more busy working on new stories, for contemporary anime series. Though I did add Angie as character to Discord's Mudae bot, because it was still missing in this game. Only on the Discord servers I have (Mudae) admin powers, though, so as a custom character. She is sadly still missing, despite the game developers having added a lot of new characters lately.

Please note: The thread is from 2 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom