• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Most annoying gag

It's hard to take a plot seriously when they throw THAT into the mix...
How seriously can you take any part of a franchise built on the back of a yellow rat?...

One of the hormones in your body is named after that rat.
Eh????????

Google Pikahurin.
@ii kanji;
He's refering to this https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pikachurin

I gotta be honest... I don't understand half that page.

I have been thinking today and another gag I find very annoying is the attack=explosion logic. Many attacks that have no reason to explode tend to. STOP EXPLODING!

How seriously can you take any part of a franchise built on the back of a yellow rat?...

Eh????????

Google Pikahurin.
@ii kanji;

Oooooh nice! Good to see that our pokeholic brothers and sisters infest every corner including some obviously very clever people!

(Can't say I take the franchise any more seriously after that mind you :p)

Eh????????

Google Pikahurin.
@ii kanji;

Oooooh nice! Good to see that our pokeholic brothers and sisters infest every corner including some obviously very clever people!

(Can't say I take the franchise any more seriously after that mind you :p)

Let's guide this discussion back to the topic at hand please.

Belle's ones were the worst in my opinion... Always wasting time with knocking Satoshi and her cutesy fangirling >_>
For names' being spelled or pronounced wrongly (in Kenyan's case the accent) the only one that did bother me was Nanba since it came out of the blue, right after they were doing that with Kosaburou. Nanba is a pretty bland character too, so understandable I wouldn't like his gag.

Other ones involve COTDs that I can't even remember the names so I won't list them.

Piplup and Oshawott's gags (minis Draco Meteor) annoyed me. Bonnie's getting Clemont a waifu. Team Rocket every damn episode.

Please note: The thread is from 8 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom