• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Most annoying NPC

chimera

Reaction score
I sincerely hope that Youngster Joey finds a hungry Salamence in his bed someday.

I got really annoyed with Baoba and his name and his phone calls and his UGH LEAVE.

And Lucas/Dawn in DP. They just had the most awesome tips.

I sincerely hope that Youngster Joey finds a hungry Salamence in his bed someday.
Youngster Joey. Seriously Joey,I dont want to hear about your super cool Ratatta.

I like Youngster Joey. D=

Anyways...

Lyra calls me constantly for stupid reasons, and...

It annoys me how strong trainers like Shauntel do things like give Chandelure Payback. Or....giving Throh Grass Knot ._.

No mention of the gym caretaker?

"Hiya, kid! Here's some advice!"
Me: "I know how to battle. I don't need any help."
"It's a free service! Let's get happening!"
Me: *grabs brick*
"Now, the first PKMM in your party-!!" *bricked*
Me: "I told you, Iknow how to play, Kthxbai."

That guy annoys me quite a bit.

That kid at the edge of Pewter City who drags you all the way to the Gym if you haven't beaten Brock yet.

Pretty much everyone that calls you...I would rather just get a page saying that they wanted to battle.

Cynthia, the worst written Champion in Pokemon's history. She keeps sending you on errands only to turn up at that exact place moments after after you've done her delivery work.

If you're gonna go there anyway, DO IT YOUR-FUCKING-SELF YOU GODDAMNED WOMAN!

Cynthia, the worst written Champion in Pokemon's history. She keeps sending you on errands only to turn up at that exact place moments after after you've done her delivery work.

If you're gonna go there anyway, DO IT YOUR-FUCKING-SELF YOU GODDAMNED WOMAN!

Bosses tell people to do things, and then check up on them afterward. I'd assume this is no different. She's a busy woman. She has things she needs to do.

This guy:
Diamond-Pearl_Valor_Lakefront_2.png

Oh my god! There's a blackout! If only it were bright daytime or if I had creatures who create their own elecritcity!
And please don't tell me it's for my 'safety', Pokemon battling is probably far more dangerous than a power outage.

This guy:
Diamond-Pearl_Valor_Lakefront_2.png

Oh my god! There's a blackout! If only it were bright daytime or if I had creatures who create their own elecritcity!
And please don't tell me it's for my 'safety', Pokemon battling is probably far more dangerous than a power outage.

That is EXACTLY what I thought

Youngster Joey is an annoying douche but at least he battles.

Juggler Irwin is a creepy as fuck stalker who doesn't give rematches.

Blue has always annoyed the crap out of me.

But I find it to be a good thing. I always felt great after I pummeled him.

Pretty much everyone that calls you...I would rather just get a page saying that they wanted to battle.

THIS! I now regret registering numbers I don't need.
And to extend on that... mom

"Hi son! I found something while shopping that might be useful, so I bought it with your money!"
"OMG, STOP BUYING SHIT WITH MY GODDAMN MONEY! NOW STOP CALLING ME ABOUT STUFF I DON'T WANT!"
-hangs up-

I find almost everyone on the Battle Subway agravating...every single living Pokemon does NOT need to learn Rock Slide...
The unpredicability due to their stupidity is infuriating! Why use Superpower on a Golurk? "Because it's really a Zoroark! It's perfectly reasonable to randomly do that and get a 1 in 649 chance of it being a Zoroark! :D"
Just why!?!

The old lady who heals your Pokemon on route 112 seems like a godsend to the tired team, but the fact that she keeps asking you if you want to rest is annoying and borderline creepy.

Please note: The thread is from 9 months ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom