• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Most Badass Pokemon?

Probably Hydreigon. Too bad it isn't in metagame, but it's design screams evil, the main antagonist of a region's saga uses it as his main, and it is said to be incredibly violent and destructive. On a secondary note, Gyarados as well, but it is too brightly colored and it's mega sucks.

Machamp (Four Arms Rocky Balboa) and Nidoking (Bruce freaking Campbell in Pokemon form), seriously they're so underrated when compared to other Pokemon, and they're equally as bad-ass too if not moreso.

I think Greninja would be my vote. It's a ninja, it looks cool and even kinda cute. Not only that but with it's wide movepool and Protean it can dish out a lot of damage while also being able to tank more hits than you'd expect to by turning into a type that resists or is outright immune to the attack used against it. Getting STAB on everything it uses makes it dangerous for pretty much any Pokémon to fight against except the more bulky ones like Blissey and Spiritomb, though it also learns a good deal of physical moves to deal with the former. If it wasn't for the four move limit, Greninja would be a really broken Pokémon.

Purely design wise... I think Houndoom, Haxorus, Lucario, Darkrai, Chesnaught, Samurott, Hawlucha and Pangoro are all pretty badass.

Gonna have to go with Weavile. It's claws are clearly designed for ripping through anything that get's in its way, not to mention devious and intelligent.
Also, just look at this guy; IMG_0224.jpg nuff said.

Heracross! I like to think of him as King of the Bug Pokemon.

Crystal:
"With its Herculean powers, it can easily throw around an object that is 100 times its own weight."

Emerald:
"They gather in forests seeking the sweet sap of trees. It is completely clad in a steel-hard shell. It is proud of its horn, which it uses to fling foes."

Haxorus. It's face is an axe.

Slaking. Uber-tier stats but doesn't give a shit. He'll sit around and scratch his ass in the middle of a deathmatch.

In my opinion the most badass of all the known Pokémon is ultimately Charizard since they are huge dragons, has the potential to overkill the Elite Four's Pokémon and this monster makes the impossible made possible in a world filled with dragons and yellow electric rodents.

The second most badass Pokémon to me is Feraligatr because it's a frightening but also awe inspiring crocodile (or alligator) that can make huge waves go directly to it's opponents.

I recently noticed that Charizard has such little arms it's laughable. I can't call something like that the most badass Pokemon.

For me it's kind of a three-way tie between the hulky supercomputer Metagross, the draconic jet Latios (though Latias is neat too), and Feraligatr. If I had to choose the best option out of those, I'd say Feraligatr.

Height: 7'07"
Hidden Ability: Sheer Force
Moves: Dragon Dance, Swords Dance, Crunch, Scary Face, Hone Claws, Thrash, Superpower.

Gatr's a monster.

Too many to pick!

Just gonna through out Hydreigon, Houndoom, Sceptile, Gengar, Jolteon, Blaziken, and almost every other fully evolved Dragon type lol.

Farfetch'd. You see this glorious bird? He's the bird men want to be and the bird woman want to get with. Look at him, proud of himself and sure of his strength. He doesn't need entry hazards or "teamwork" to win. He stands alone on the battlefield, his only friend his trusty stick. He is the very definition of a Brave Bird. He is the only honorable warrior in a world of gimmicks. The only thing far fetched about his power is his name. He is Farfetch'd.

Banette

It's a vengeful doll that's always smiling with a zipper grin and it's Mega Evolution grows red claws. Any other Pokemon on the badass list can only hope to achieve second place with this beast around. It may seem like a waste of a competitive slot to some, but if played right can counter any other Mega Evolution, which would make the opponents Mega Pokemon a waisted slot.

I would have to say Mewtwo. He was the first pokemon that gave me that impression. Lucario comes in second for me.

Please note: The thread is from 10 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom