• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Most beautiful pokemon

1. Serperior
2. Vulpix
3. Dratini
4. Leafeon (Actually, all the Eeveeloutions for that matter)
5. Gardevoir
6. Togekiss
7. Meganium
8. Whimsicott
9. Eevee
10. Volcarona

Lol?????? CRYOGONAL, KYUREM, VANILLUXE, MAMOSWINE AND FROSLASS ARE BEAUTIFUL?

Awesome caps, bro. It's opinion - people can think that things are beautiful when you disagree with them.
Example - I actually think Angelina Jolie is kinda ugly.

And Froslass is beautiful. Totally.

^^ I don't know where you are, so I can't look you in the eye. But I'm still saying no. Pignite? Really?

Arcanine
Dragonair
Articuno
Suicune
Gardevoir
Lilligant
Reshiram
Ninetails
Ho-Oh
Rapidash
Meloetta
Celebi

^^ I don't know where you are, so I can't look you in the eye. But I'm still saying no. Pignite? Really?
Beauty is in the eye of the beholder. I find that Chaoboo's smoothness factor, coupled with it's elegant fighting style, makes for a particularly beautiful Pokémon. Of course, I am in no way trying to disrespect your personal opinion. This is merely mine.

Suicune.
Gardevoir.
Glaceon.
I find Chimecho p. beautiful.
Lilligant.
Ninetales.
Clefable.
Swanna.
Quilava, for some reason. >_>;
MORE BUT I FORGET.

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder. I find that Chaoboo's smoothness factor, coupled with it's elegant fighting style, makes for a particularly beautiful Pokémon. Of course, I am in no way trying to disrespect your personal opinion. This is merely mine.

Very well. The eye of the beholder. Everyone on here seems to differ slightly, so there you go.

Gothorita and Gothitelle are the prettiest to me, and I see no one else on that bandwagon. It's only natural for people to have favorites. So celebrate!

Er... Milotic? (kinda obvious :p)

However Gorebyss and Lopunny are CUTE. Most pokemon are cute. But Milotic is truly BEAUTIFUL.

Then again, we've got Dragonair and Gardevoir. They're pretty magnificent.

I think Suicune is really pretty (its got like ribbons and its colors just look soo shiny. yet it looks really strong too...but also really elegant^^).
^_^

Milotic (my fave Pokemon since I started Pokemon), Gardevoir, and Umbreon.

i say...

Cresselia and Milotic

they remind me of mystical creatures or something...

Please note: The thread is from 4 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom