• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Most beautiful pokemon

"Regardless of what becomes of the body, the beauty that lies in the heart never changes. Floating with Swift Swim, this is the Pokémon Feebas—Mimi!"

Feebas, man. Beauty comes from within! I think all Pokemon are pretty in their own way; even Stunfisk.

Am I the only person that actually thinks Feebas looks cool? I would seriously not evolve it if he had better stats. My team on pokemon Sapphire had a Milotic on it for the sole reason that I wanted to use FEEBAS

1. Gardevoir :crush:

2. Xerneas

3. Sigilyph

4. Froslass

5. Frillish [Female]

6. Misdreavus

7. Mienshao

8. Suicune

9. Lumineon

10. Shaymin [Both Forms]

11. Roserade

12. Virizion

13. Cradily

14. Latias

15. Glaceon

These are not in order of most beautiful, to least beautiful.

Except for the first one.:lol:

Last edited:
Am I the only person that actually thinks Feebas looks cool?

Probably one of the few.
Most people are not drawn towards that blank, unintelligent looking kind of face. A lot of people like Pokemon because they're like animals but obviously far more intelligent and capable of understanding us just through normal vocal communication. While in the anime Pokemon like Magikarp and Feebas are occasionally given facial expressions that show that there's sentience within them, they generally just have this unfocused, blank expression that says "nobody's home... I am no different than the fish you find at your local Petsmart".

For me it's mostly Psychic types that look most beautiful - Espeon, Gothorita, Meloetta, and of course Gardevoir as typical examples.

Others include Misdreavus and Froslass.

The first that comes to mind for me is Dragonair.

5. Dragonair
4. Lilligant
3. Ninetales
2. Milotic
1. ....Aromatisse

from the top of my head in no particular order: ninetales, dragonair, milotic, gardevoir..beautifly? no I think I just liked silver wind

I'm surprised Milotic's so consistently highly-rated by people in this thread. While it's not terrible looking, it's largely a snake with long eyebrows, and always looked a bit dull to me.

It's hard to choose a best-looking Pokemon, but Arcanine seems a strong contender in a sort of timeless appeal manner.

I find Volcarona to be a very beautiful Pokemon. The sun is something we all love, and gives life to this earth. A seed grows due to the sun and blossoms into a beautiful flower. Volcarona represents this, in that sense. It represents new life.

Pretty, elegant, cute, and beautiful kind of overlap for me.
Ninetales I'd say is the most beautiful because it has all of these qualities, and it's been a favorite of mine since the first generation. I also think Dragonair, Lapras, Starmie, Milotic, Froslass, Altaria, Roserade, Lilligant, Suicune, Gardevoir, Cresselia, Rapidash, Vivillon, and Florges, in no particular order. Espeon, Vaporeon, Glaceon, Sylveon, and maybe Leafeon too.

I'd have to say Gardevoir. It is a simplistic enough design, with a beautiful gown or cloak, and the elegant body to pull it off.

It's not just that. It will defend its loved ones until it dies. It is a creature of love, as seen by the fact it can take the love for its trainer, amplified by a stone, and become a powerhouse.

Please note: The thread is from 4 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom