• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Most Dangerous Pokemon

AuraSoul93

Future Frontier Brain
Reaction score
With each passing Generation Pokemon seem to be more & more dangerous, particularly the Legendaries (from the cute & cuddly Mew to the vicious & rampaging Giratina). And people are somehow supposed to tame such beasts. So, which Pokemon would you consider to be the most dangerous to own or be around?

Ex: Scyther, it's arms are freaking blades. It can just dash by you & slash away w/ out you even knowing.

Primeape. It will beat you up if you look it in the eyes.

Pikachu. Cute, cuddly, and can assemble a team with other Pikachu to spark a thunderstorm on your ass.

Hydreigon. It attacks anything that moves, and it's pretty dang powerful.

Somebody seems to have forgotten Sunkern. All it has to do is... nevermind. Gardevoir can be scary

If I was trapped in an alley with Hitmonchan and Hitmonlee, they would definately beat the living crap out of me.

^ So does Litwick and its evos, buddy.

The OP says Pokemon have been getting increasingly dangerous with each generation. But need I bring up a nigh-uncontrollably angry sea serpent that has a penchant for burning its surrounding environment to the ground?

Gabite ~ It eats babies for breakfast.
Diglett & Dugtrio ~ can cause a Japanese earthquake.
Tangela & Tangrowth ~ i don't even want to think about it.
Rattata - it's very common & it chews ANYTHING.

Muk, Grimer - Forget your PPE or forget to wash your hands. Say hello to the ICU or a grave.

Koffing, Weezing - Forget your gas mask or SCBA? Say hello to the ICU or a grave. And of course, they can explode. Great, you are handling Pokémon's interpretation of a dirty bomb.

And of course, there is the cost of remediating environments that you've fucked up with bad handling of these four.

--------------------

Electrode - A fast moving ball that possess an electrical punch on par with grabbing a high-tension power line. Bad enough. Add to the fact that it packs the punch of a small artillery shell and explodes with any provocation.

Yeah, screw up with this and they will have to scrape your remains off the walls - or what's left of it.

Bannett--the Pokedex entry for them says that they're the ghosts of stuffed animals and dolls that children have thrown away, and seek revenge on their former owners.

At least with all the other dangerous Pokemon you can avoid the buggers, but if you've ever thrown away or donated some old toys in the Pokemon universe you're screwed.

The OP says Pokemon have been getting increasingly dangerous with each generation. But need I bring up a nigh-uncontrollably angry sea serpent that has a penchant for burning its surrounding environment to the ground?

YES! Gyarados all the way baby! WHOO!

Please note: The thread is from 8 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom