• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Most Dangerous Pokemon

Metagross_by_Tomiokajiro.jpg
onfire.gif
smoking.gif

Nuff said.

Last edited:
Voltorb and Electrode I'm sure they must exist only to blow people up with self destruct.

Hydreigon.

Thing looks vicious as hell, and is probably impossible to bond with. Even if you did, there's nothing stopping it from trying to eat you. :scared:

Hydreigon. Thing looks vicious as hell, and is probably impossible to bond with. Even if you did, there's nothing stopping it from trying to eat you. :scared:
I know mine never would ^_^. Here are 3 that I think are especially dangerous: Nidoking- it`s got poison barbs all over its body and can cause earthquakes, plus shoot ice beams and whatnot. Dangerous. Crobat- it`s fast as hell and has a plethora of poisonous moves, can shoot heat waves, and can possibly have rabies. Icky. Gyarados- it never stops rampaging. Ever. Make it mad and you`re as good as dead.

Mewtwo. It was dangerous as hell in the anime, not to even mention if Mewtwo was real.

I agree with a lot of others but Haunter might be pretty vicious as well. I remember in the Pokedex it says he likes to hide in shadows plotting his revenge. Also, Hypno is supposed to stop travelers at the side of the road and eat their dreams.

Don't forget Articuno. Supposedly its supposed to appear before dying people in the mountains. That should ease the guilt of having to resort to cannibalism...

I'd fear most for Gengar. It also steals your lifeforce, but it hides in your freaking shadow. Try escaping from that!

Beside that, I'll quote (soul)silver's pokedex for Tyranitar: "Extremely strong, it can change the landscape. It has an insolent nature that makes it not care about others".

(I won't mention Kyogre/Groudon or any other legendaries, as they are considered myths :) )

Mew. It may look cute but it has access to a wide range of zaps, punches, and flames! Not to mention its powerful psychic moves, freezing ice attacks, poisonous attacks, prehistoric power, blasts of fighting energy, watery moves, attacks from the air, shadowy moves, ability to transform, earth-shaking ability, powerful tail, grass energy moves, rock attacks, and yes, even a move that can be any move.

I looked it up on bulbapedia, for overall averages of types... fire wasnt in there....

Electric had the best speed
Psychic had the best sp. attack and sp. defence
Steel had the best defence
Normal had the best health
Dragon had the best attack and (tied) sp. attack (and the best average)

Metagross_by_Tomiokajiro.jpg
onfire.gif
smoking.gif

Nuff said.
I totally want to do this. Oh, you cut me off in traffic? Now you DIE! :evil:

The Litwick line is something I'd never want to run into. Those things are creepier than all get-out. I also wouldn't want to run into a Golurk that had the seal on its chest broken.
Removing the seal on its chest makes its internal energy go out of control.
So what are we talking about here? A living bomb or worse, a giant robot that's gone completely mad and is destroying anything in sight? Either way, the collateral damage would be horrible. :scared:

Non-legendary try a DW politoed, DW vulpix, Tyranitar, Hippowdon or snover. Yeah, the climate's screwed.Especially if they all happe at the same time and there's a castform nearby...

Togepi.
"Hmmm... I need something to light this fire... but no fire types...Hey Togepi, try Metronome!"
"Toge-briiii!"
Togepi used Metronome!
Togepi used Ember!
"Not quite enough, try again!"
Togepi used Metronome!
Togepi used Explosion!
"What's that Togep-AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRGHHH"

Why don't you just say EVERY Pokemon is dangerous?

Yes, EVERY Pokemon has the potential to be dangerous.

This is just like if you don't tame a wild dog as your pet, then doesn't matter what breed of dog that is, it will try to bite you.

Why don't you just say EVERY Pokemon is dangerous?

Yes, EVERY Pokemon has the potential to be dangerous.

This is just like if you don't tame a wild dog as your pet, then doesn't matter what breed of dog that is, it will try to bite you.
Dogs in real life can't breathe fire or shock you w/ electricity. Not to mention the fact these dangerous creatures just walk around the planet freely.

garchomp. just imagine having that thing biting you or cutting you! crazy!

Arceus definitely. I personally think Gen V's legendaries aren't as over the top as Gen IV, but that's just my opinion. Besides Arceus is GOD, how can you get more dangerous than that? A crazy heavenly goat-llama-alpaca thing that has every power ever and can destroy and create worlds is a bit dangerous, don't you think?

Any pokemon can be dangerous. Most dangerous? I think i'll have to say Arceus. Its basically the God of the pokemon world. Dialga and Palkia could also just mess up time and space. Honestly the Gen 4 legendaries were way too over the top in their origins/abilities.

Please note: The thread is from 8 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom