• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Most Dangerous Pokemon

Ursaring. I mean, it's a bear. It can learn a move called HAMMER ARM. A bear with a hammer...I mean, seriously!

Yanmask line,Litwick line, Gyarados (little bit) frillish line (cursed body) I think thats it. legendaries are fine. OH AND THE MOST SCARIEST ONE OF ALL..............Igglybuff and Cleffa.

im surprised that nobody ha said swalot yet man that thing gives my nightmares

D/P/Pt: it swallows anything whole. it sweats toxic fluids from its follicles to douse foes.

HG/SS: it gulps anything that fits in its mouth. its special enzymes can dissolve anything

Ruby: When SWALOT spots prey, it spurts out a hideously toxic fluid from its pores and sprays the target. Once the prey has weakened, this POKéMON gulps it down whole with its cavernous mouth.

sapphire: SWALOT has no teeth, so what it eats, it swallows whole, no matter what. Its cavernous mouth yawns widely. An automobile tire could easily fit inside this POKéMON’s mouth

Emerald: Its powerful stomach acid is capable of digesting almost anything. The one thing in the whole world a SWALOT can’t digest is its own stomach.

Now look at its size>>>

317.png

and now a disturbing comic that wont let you get to sleep
you dont have to press the spoiler button

1246079745223.jpg

Possably Haunter. Now hear me out. Haunter has the same powers as gastly, but is more powerfull. It can pass through walls. It can sufficate you in a matter of seconds. Or it could LICK you to death, and paralize you, making you unable to escape, and you will die a slow, painfull death... Nightmare fuel ahoy!

I suppose a Chandelure with shadow tag would be very dangerous, simply beacuase it hunts humans, it eats souls- And you can NEVER escape it. Yeah, be afraid of ghost types :scared:

I'm gonna say Spearow and Fearow because of their willingness to attack humans and Pokemon with no mercy such as Ash and Pikachu during the first episode, and Ash's Charmander when it was defenselessly protecting it's tail from the rain.

Beedrill because of the fact that they are poison bees and for the same reasons as Spearow and Fearow.

And finally Ekans and Arbok because they're snakes.

Technically, almost all Pokémon can be dangerous. Ghost-types like Litwick and Gengar can steal your soul, Fire-types can incinerate you, Electric-types, even small ones, can paralyze adults easily, Water-types like Jellicent can drown you, Poision-types can poison you, Ryhorn can knock down buildings with a tackle, Darkrai gives you perpetual nightmares, etc.

With all this, I don't know what I can say it the most dangerous, but I guess for an answer I'll say most legendary Pokémon, whose powers are like normal Pokémon only magnified. Especially Mewtwo, based on in-game stats and actions in the games, anime, and Adventures series. Not to mention 2 Mega evolutions.

Gyarados is freakin' ridiculous. I goes on a rampage and destroys entire cities for no fathomable reason from humans. That's pretty scary right there, and the fact it can be enraged for no reason makes it worse. Imagine living near a lake or river full of them! They could attack at any moment!

Haunter. Yellow Dex:By licking, it saps the victim's life. It causes shaking that won't stop until the victim's demise. Imagine if a evil person turned into haunter if they died. Dear Arceus.

Magikarp. No, seriously, check this out:
[video=youtube;dW5jwbi5O2g]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dW5jwbi5O2g[/video]

Well, excluding the legendaries...I'd say Hydreigon. "The heads on their arms do not have brains. They use all three heads to consume and destroy everything in its path." Its stated that even experienced trainers are prone to be attacked by their Hydreigon, so its definitely at the top of the list.
Most of the ghost Pokemon are pretty dangerous too, dragging children to the underworld and sucking out your life force and all that. Not pretty.

Gyarados: It rages, destroys town, and becomes impossible to stop. That's pretty dangerous.

Mewtwo: The sheer destructive power Mewtwo possesses is unparalleled. It's a spiteful and hateful being, and does not hesitate to attack anything that moves with fatal force.

Yveltal: If we can agree that the Kalos Trio is based on Norse mythology, than we can agree that Yveltal is based upon the blind protector eagle that sits atop Yggdrasil, the Tree of the World. While the divine eagle is a protector, it also possesses sheer destructive power. It has the ability to drain the life force of living beings and use it to heal itself. I'd say this one has deadly potential.

Grimer/Muk/Trubbish/Garbodor: These Pokémon are dangerous indirectly, and for obvious reasons. These Pokémon cause harsh pollution that infects water lines and the air around them. I'd also like to make mention of Koffing and Weezing here.

Please note: The thread is from 8 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom