• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Most Dangerous Pokemon

Espurr
If it's ears lift up, an uncontrollable Psychic blast will destroy everything within a few hundred metres.

Vespiquen
Attack Order is just hundreds of Combee stinging the hell out of you, that's gotta hurt.

Charmander can be really cute but when he blows his torch flame that can do some pretty bad damage.

I have seen the end of the Pokemon world.

And it will come through Magcargos melting the planet through their hotter-than-the-friggin-sun temperatures.

I imagine Muk would be pretty dangerous. If its "footprints" are enough to kill plants, just imagine what it could do if it engulfs you.

tumblr_lp4j83Z9u91qhwj37o1_500.gif

The Obvious ones
Tyranitar- It will bring a mountain down on your head so don't make it mad.
Mega/Gyarados- Can do Godzilla-sized damage with its vicious attacks.
Hydreigon-Destructive

The ones that deceive with appearances
Litwick- May be cute and little but it drains your life force
Jigglypuff- THEY ARE EVIL
Shedinja- Soulsucker

Depends on what you call dangerous. If we're talking sheer power, then Arceus and it's dragon children, any of which can ERASE YOU FROM EXISTENCE. I consider this a fate worse than death. If we're talking pokemon that would undoubtedly be out to destroy you, then we'd still have Giratina, but it'd suck to run into Yveltal, too. Without legends, I'd be stuck between all the pseudos since I cannot place any of them above the others. (and perhaps some of the Megas, too)

According to a few videos I watched on Youtube...
The most Dangerous Pokemon is in this video...

[video=youtube;dW5jwbi5O2g]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dW5jwbi5O2g[/video]

Magikarp. If you piss it off, it'll evolve into Gyarados and destroy your life.

Any Pokemon that can learn surf,earthquake,draco meteor or explosion.I mean like,Pokemon have the power to cause tidal waves,earthquakes,bring down meteors from outer space,and cause deadly explosions.

I'm just going to go on most dangerous strictly based on dex info alone:

Houndoom: The flames it breathes when angry contains toxins. If they cause a burn, it will hurt forever.

Cofagrigus: Grave robbers who mistake them for real coffins and get too close end up trapped inside their bodies.

Eek! :S

Yveltal would be one of the most dangerous, since it was born to KILL others.

At least, any Yveltal that isn't mine, as he's a big sweetheart when you use the Pokemon-Aime. :3

Probably Muk. Grimer and Muk are said to be abundant in very populous places, and given how toxic Muk is said to be (its footprints alone are enough to cause fainting) I could see them being a huge problem for many cities. Keeping them out of waterways would probably be a monumental task, if one got into a water reservoir it could infect thousands of people.

Machamp's hands can move mountains (heard that somewhere), imagine Machamp punching you with those hands...

Pretty much all of the Pokemon that can kill you on accident. Like Shedinja.

Imagine you're just walking through a forest, make a sudden turn past a tree, and just so happen to see the back of a Shedinja? You're dead.

Please note: The thread is from 8 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom