• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Most Dangerous Pokemon

Magcargo because apparently it's Pokedex entry states it's temperate and even standing within a few miles of it would turn you to instant ashes....

whooosh

I'm kinda surprised only one person mentioned Tyranitar. It's repeatedly stated in its dex entries to be highly insolent and overwhelmingly powerful, able to bring down mountains, bury rivers and change landscapes, and maps have to be redrawn after.

Doesn't a Muk make any soil it passes over infertile? Those things could practically destroy the entire world's ecosystem.

There's a lot, mostly i cant remeber now.
Excluding the legendaries, and taking acount the pokedex entries, Gengar and Haunter, Tyranitar. Gothorita. Litwick and Banette are also creepy.
Charizard can also be a odd pokemon to train, since if they dont bond, the specie don't obey the trainer, and Charmeleon is said to be violent. If any charizad made to own trainer all the things the one did to Ash, for example, actually a real person would be dead.

Anyway, the pokedex seems to mean rumours, because some entries makes no sense. But if it's to be taken literally, living in the pokemon world would be a nightmare . Really really creepy, and a faithful game adaptation would make a perfectly gore or terror serie lol

Arceus. It's f***ing God.

Because it created the Pokémon universe, you assume it's capable of destroying it. Its vulnerability in a Pokémon battle and the fact that it can be caught/defeated in Gen V suggest otherwise.

I'd say Yveltal. It is the Destruction Pokémon, after all.

Of the top of my head this is what I've got.

Beedrill: They're 3 foot Hornets that are just as swarm happy and temperamental as real life ones with stingers so huge you'll die from blood loss before the poison. And in the early seasons of the anime they seem to be in every other forest.

Sharpedo: This is what happens when you take Jaws and give it the ability to sink ships by bitting through them. Say bye bye to safe ocean travel.

Snorlax: It's all fun and games until it wakes up and eats everyone out of house and home sometimes literally. Think of the damage one of these could cause to a town or a nearby ecosystem. Remember the damage Ash's Snorlax caused before it was caught?

Tyranitar: It can punch down mountains and are probably why the victory road looks so different in the Johto games. If one or a bunch of them got angry enough they could probably make a new grand canyon in a single day.

Gyarados: Violent, temperamental, powerful enough to level a city and can live in any water. That should speak for itself.

For some reason, when I thought of the most dangerous Pokemon, I thought "which Pokemon would I not want to give a hug"... So by that backwards logic, it would have to be Ferrothorn.

In all seriousness, I would go with Electrode. It's like walking around with a bomb waiting to go off!

ITT: People don't realize Pokédex entries aren't meant to be taken seriously. Unless you want to believe Kadabras are freaking boys transformed in Pokémon (even though they are, you know, evolved Abras) or that Yamasks are reincarnations of humans (even though they are, you know, born from eggs like any other Pokémon).

Anyways, I think pretty much any Pokémon could be dangerous in the right circumstances, but that accidents involving Pokémon attacking/harming humans must be extremely rare, otherwise kids wouldn't be allowed having Pokémon, among other stuff.

People don't realize Pokédex entries aren't meant to be taken seriously. Unless you want to believe Kadabras are freaking boys transformed in Pokémon (even though they are, you know, evolved Abras) or that Yamasks are reincarnations of humans (even though they are, you know, born from eggs like any other Pokémon).

I enjoy taking them seriously, to a certain degree. It adds a lot more depth to the creatures. I like to think of some of the stuff like that as old wives tales or stories told to scare children and the gullible, or stories that was told in older times of the Pokemon world to explain Pokemon appearances/behaviour when science wasn't as advanced or developed as it is in the games, like we do with real world mythological creatures.

Mega Rayquaza: 780 BST, Delta Stream and Dragon Descent makes this a force to be reckoned with.

A great deal of the Ghost types could be dangerous, as they can phase through solid walls. I mean, just imagine a vengeful Gengar deciding that it wants to kill you: there really isn't anywhere that you can hide that can be considered safe at that point.

Ugh, perish that thought. Yeah, I'll stick to my Automatons, thank you.

Pretty much any pokemon has the potential to be dangerous.

Even Magikarp. If if leaps about while splashing and collides with someone, they can be seriously injured (it weighs 22 lbs and its scales are apparently bony and hard)

Though I'd say Electrode and Muk are the most dangerous "commons" because of Electrode's instability and Muk's tendency to secrete toxic chemicals.

After thinking about it Geodude and Graveler are really dangerous too. They're basically living landmines that disguise themselves as rocks that can be anywhere, are really common and explode at a moments notice when you find them.

Please note: The thread is from 8 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom