• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

most forgotton pokemon?

Elgyem and Beyheem (whatever way you write it) are pretty forgetable. In fact, I can't even spell their names right without going to Bulbapedia.

Basculin and Qwilfish for me.

Strangely enough, I remember Mothim and Lumineon.

Purrugly. Who would want a ADORABLE kitty to evolve into a big fat abomnonation??

A "big fat abomination" that will ruin you in the Battle Maison, I guess.

Tyrogue, Clamperl line, Rhyperior, Tangrowth, Probopass, Karrablast, Ferroseed line, Elgyem line, Cryogonal, Durant, Heatmor, Binacle line, and the Bergmite line.

Maractus. If you actually had to click on that link, you just proved my point.

For me personally:

Stantler, Qwilfish, Maractus, Corsola, Carnivine, Elekid, Cherubi, Carbink.

Weepinpell, Dustox, and the Cubchoo line come to mind.

Stantler. Normal-type, very average movepool, average-looking brown deer. No evolution.
Corsola. I know, there's an entire town built on these yet somehow not very memorable. Again, no evolution to speak of.
Surskit/Masquerain. Surskit is interesting but really weak (like many bugs), then when it evolves it loses a key part of its uniqueness.

I agree with the three of these, especially Stantler. It's pretty much an ordinary deer in the wrong game.

Spewpa. The reason being, when I played Smash 4 two days ago at a friend's house, I got to sent it out, and I thought "what the heck is that Pokémon again ? Oh right, that's... it."

Competitively, here you go:
Delibird-worst Ice-type ever, it gets like nothing good: it's the worst Spinner in the game, has a horrid typing, bad movepool, bad stats EVERYWHERE, and a HA that is the same as a trait it already has.
Spinda: a very good movepool and a good trait in Contrary; should be at least good in NU? That is, until you see some of the worst stats in the game, lower than even most NFEs; what can it do?
Unown: Do I even need to explain? That only move it gets is a move almost every other Pokemon does, and it has terrible stats; at least it doesn't mind Choice Specs, I guess.
Farfetch'd: Gamefreak like want this to suck as much as possible: some of the worst fully evolved stats in the game, a typing shared by many Pokemon that completely outclass it; it does receive a unique item, at least.
Luvdisc: so we have a Pokemon with bad stats in EVERYTHING but speed, Agility, Swift Swim, and if that wan't enough, it got Aqua Jet in gen5! Not to mention it's terrible movepool!

These are the ones on my mind, anyway.

Please note: The thread is from 9 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom