• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

most forgotton pokemon?

Weedle, for me it's always been Weedle. I'm not entirely sure why so many favor that green worm(Caterpie) over Weedle so much but I feel so bad for me little horned worm buddy.

Now by no means is it exactly the Thor type of pokemon when it comes to battles but come on, this poor guy is forgotten so much and if not forgotten, simply avoided in most games early due to the fear of suffering from it's ability to cause poison. Maybe I'm just weird but I find Weedle to be kinda of cute..in a weird wormy horned way.

Here are a couple of Pokémon that *frequently* come up in "Most Forgotten" discussions--Finneon and Lumineon.

To the unfamiliar, they sound like a couple of new Eeveelutions. Hell, that's what *I* thought they were when I first read their names.

But, nope, they're a couple of generic fish with poor stats. As if the franchise didn't have enough of those...
Oh how I wish wish wish WISH I could forget about Lumineon. But since I've been in the Battle Maison, I canNOT forget that the thing exists, no matter how hard I try. It doesn't look like much of a threat, until you go up against it in the Maison. Then you will learn a new level of hatred going up against that smirking thing. Don't believe me? Try getting a decent streak in the Battle Maison. The game will throw one of those hideous fish in front of you and laugh as your team falls apart. I can't even begin to count how many times I had to restart a streak due to that <expletive> fish! :boom:

For me, it's Qwilfish. I just forget that the silly thing exists for some odd reason. I nearly forgot about the blasted thing when I was completing the Dex in B2 and had to hit Bulbapedia to see what I was missing. Yep, it was Qwilfish, something I hadn't even bothered to catch while playing SS.

Oh how I wish wish wish WISH I could forget about Lumineon. But since I've been in the Battle Maison, I canNOT forget that the thing exists, no matter how hard I try. It doesn't look like much of a threat, until you go up against it in the Maison. Then you will learn a new level of hatred going up against that smirking thing. Don't believe me? Try getting a decent streak in the Battle Maison. The game will throw one of those hideous fish in front of you and laugh as your team falls apart. I can't even begin to count how many times I had to restart a streak due to that <expletive> fish! :boom:

Was it this person's Lumineon, by any chance? I guess, like Pachirisu (which, coincidentally, she also has), Lumineon is one of those Pokémon who's terribad in Singles but does a lot stronger in Doubles.

Probably the Spinarak and Ledyba lines. Whenever I think about Generation 2, I never think about these guys, for some reason. Although I like them.

Echoing Finneon and Lumineon.

I still remember when a Finneon popped up in the wild back during White I had to do a double take before I remembered its existence.

Was it this person's Lumineon, by any chance? I guess, like Pachirisu (which, coincidentally, she also has), Lumineon is one of those Pokémon who's terribad in Singles but does a lot stronger in Doubles.
She's one of them but I've had the fish absolutely kill my team in Singles. I had to adjust my team's moves just to make sure that thing didn't sweep me. Ugh, I wish I could forget about that fish; it's the smirk that kills me the most.

Chimecho comes to mind as well. I know it exists and yet I forget about it. Maybe because of its rarity during Gen III or the fact that it was just kinda "meh".

I'm gonna go with Kingler just because I actually had to do a search for Krabby to remember what he evolves into.

Definitely something from Gen 2. Qwilfish, Stantler, Ledian, Furret, Girafarig all come to mind. Kricketune and Cherrim are also forgotten.

I didn't even know dunsparce existed until yesterday even though i've finished both silver and heart gold

I've always felt that Dunsparce gets pretty neglected, but at the same time, I think that's ironically part of that Pokémon's fame. Other Pokémon I usually forget they exist are Stantler (it looks pretty much like a simple deer), Escavalier (I honestly thought it was a new Pokémon from X/Y when I had to fight one yesterday), Accelgor and Heatmor (something similar happened with them), and please don't hurt me, but I didn't knew Flabébé can evolve twice until I checked the list of Pokémon to see if I had the names right.

Maractus and Basculin. I forget these things exist all the time, and I don't even really dislike Maractus, I personally think it's cute. I just forget about it. I literally just remembered Basculin exists because it was mentioned in a YouTube video I recently watched.

My tendency to forget these 2 probably resonates with the fact that gen 5 introduced most of my least favorite Pokemon ever so I tend not to think about most of them.

Farfetch'd

Even if I think of this thing I tend to forget having remembered it. lol

Gothorita. Lol.
I've just found it out in Serebii when I realized that this Pokemon were an all time favorite back then

Besides the usual like the Paras and other ones like Qwilfish,
I know this one gets the most hits on how ugly it is but I honestly forget about Jynx! Its a pokemon that was always so rare to see in the game outside the Elite Four and that was only really in Gen 1. other then that I forget about it and see no use for her, Smoochum would have been better on its own

I forget about the Clefairy line! idk why but I forget about their existence very often

The poison gas bags Gulpin and Swalot

The original form changer Castform! I forgot completely about this one until I was nearly gonna get it on O.R.

Those are all I got right now

Lumineon is pretty obvious here, a shame, since it has the most beautiful cry in all games imo. Dunsparce's the boss.

Aside of that... hmm... personally Igglybuff. I wouldn't ever even know it existed if I didn't have to get one to fill dex.
And Fearow. Haven't seen one in AGES.

Please note: The thread is from 9 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom