• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

most hated pokemon

Pokemon that you encounter on the first road/path exiting your hometown, like Bidoof, Starly, Zigzagoon, etc.

I'm posting one warning regarding this thread: No insulting other people for not liking the Pokemon you like. No insulting fans of a Pokemon. The second either of these happens, this thread will be closed, and the person responsible possibly infracted.

These threads never end well, but I'm willing to give you guys the chance to prove it CAN work. But this is your one and only warning. And this goes for everyone who posts in this thread. Failure to see and heed this post is purely your own fault, so...play nice.

QUAGSIRE IN THE GEN V METAGAME GY*UHBKUWTVGDILUVBWJKHXBCK!HQVGKVUWLJHSXVJKHVXHJKWVAXJVWJHXVHJWVXHJWVUXGW

Blooming broken stockpile/unaware, just means every single team has to have taunt or whirlwind/roar |:

and chill :')

Salamence.It's overused while many other semi-legendaries beat it with ease.

The only Pokemon I truly hate is Pikachu. I understand that it is the mascot, but they really shove it in our faces too much. I was glad to hear that you couldn't catch them in BW and thought that it meant that it wouldn't appear but noooo, I go to Castelia City and what do I see? A Pikachu. -____-

Nosepass and Propobass. What ARE those things? Walking Easter island statues? With a mustache? I'm sorry but no... I catch one for the Pokèdex and put it in the box and never look at it again.

Well, I agree with swagrr, but Herdier is one cool Pokémon, use Work Up and you got yourself a beast.
Personally, I hate Muk with all my heart.

Abra in the games. They teleport before you even get the chance to battle them.

Piplup in the anime..

I don't hate any Pokemon :)

At first I disliked the Vanillite line, but I've grown used to them :)

I do wish Boldore didn't always have Sturdy though =_="

Probably Tangela at the moment, that lump just gives so little Exp. when I'm trying to grind at the Chasm.

Away ye fiend, away!

Those few pokemon that arnt based on Animals or Mythical creatures, Voltorb Electrode, Vinilite, Mushroom thing,Klink, Magnemite etc.

Hum... Luvdisc. It's a swimming heart with aweful stats. ._.

Those few pokemon that arnt based on Animals or Mythical creatures, Voltorb Electrode, Vinilite, Mushroom thing,Klink, Magnemite etc.

Mushrooms are living beings just like plants (for what I know of)

I don't "hate" any Pokemon, but there is some I just don't like because of their design. Klinklang. :3

According to something I saw, I think Burmy was the most hated of all time among the Nintendo people. I'm pretty sure it was based on design only.

Infernape & Emboar
-Many douchebags hate them for their fire/fighting type. Calling them Blaziken rip off. Srsly! These kids are annoying.

Infernape & Emboar
-Many douchebags hate them for their fire/fighting type. Calling them Blaziken rip off. Srsly! These kids are annoying.

I know, I love both of them.
Specially Infernape, he's a monkey on fire, how metal is that?!

Please note: The thread is from 2 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom