• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Most HAXXY moment in Pokemon ever?

arkham

Drizzle...
Reaction score
During Wi-Fi battles with friends or just any person in particular, you must have come across a time where you wanted to quit because they "hacked" your game and made you extremely frustrated. Otherwise, you haxxed them and it was extremely funny.

Mine was when I was battling a Dunsparce and he Paraflinched my entire team. By then I was about to throw my game at the wall...

What were your haxxy moments???

lolwut?
I've never heard of Parflinched before.
I remember back in Diamond and Perl when people were hacking Sableye's to have Wonder Guard. That was obnoxious.

I don't see many obnoxious hacks in online play now in BW, but something that definitely needs to be fixed is the ability to shut off your DS when you lose a battle. I hate it when I win fair and square and the 6 year old whiny kid that lost shuts off his DS to prevent it from counting against his score and thus I get no point either.
Game Freak needs to design their next main stream game so that if a DS shuts off in Mid battle it'll count as a Forfeit and give you the point.

I have a friend who put Drizzle on his Milotic, Dark Void on his Gengar, and Shadow Force on his Infernape. But he only uses them in the Battle Subway, because he believes that "They hack even worse."

I have to agree with him.

I have a friend who put Drizzle on his Milotic, Dark Void on his Gengar, and Shadow Force on his Infernape. But he only uses them in the Battle Subway, because he believes that "They hack even worse."

I have to agree with him.

Ah, Milotic with Drizzle... A man can dream...
I agree with this as well though, Battle Subway kicks my ass in ways that just don't seem right at all.

Lance and his dragonites. If he uses PokeSav, we all should too.

Ah, Milotic with Drizzle... A man can dream...
I agree with this as well though, Battle Subway kicks my ass in ways that just don't seem right at all.

A Milotic with Drizzle would be ridiculous... Her SAtk is already crazy... she'd be banished to Uber's... good lord.. her ad Gyarados would be almost unbeatable...

A Milotic with Drizzle would be ridiculous... Her SAtk is already crazy... she'd be banished to Uber's... good lord.. her ad Gyarados would be almost unbeatable...

Um... Yeah we know, hence why I said, A man can dream.

Yeah Drizzle Milotic WOULD be awesome just completly Broken...100 base SAtk STAB Water moves boasted by the Rain? ouch...

You wanna see something really scary, I have a friend who thought it would be funny to hack a Swampert and give it "Sap Sipper". Let me tell you, it is an unstoppable force with no weaknesses and it scares the crap out of me. lol

You wanna see something really scary, I have a friend who thought it would be funny to hack a Swampert and give it "Sap Sipper". Let me tell you, it is an unstoppable force with no weaknesses and it scares the crap out of me. lol

Yikes.. But Drizzle Milotic would still be a nightmare.. Politoad has no real use really outside setting the rain... Drizzle Milotic would rip you a new one and make GYarados frightened.. she isn't the female Gyarados for nothing... and Would definitly be regulated to Ubers... So would Drought Arcanine I say... They are powerful enough as it is then you add automatic qwather?

When I Wifi'd in Gen 4, some kid had a team consisting of shiny legendaries with clearly hacked abilities (Wonder Guard Darkrai anyone?). Which made sweeping said team with a Mothim all the more satisfying (Remember kids, no matter how good their stats are, don't make teams consisting entirely of Psychic and Dark types).

I was in the Battle Tower against a Hippowdon. It used Fissure and killed TWO of my Pokemon. My last Pokemon was Salamence, KO'd by a Stone Edge critical hit.

Most haxxy moment ever? Every time I go into Battle Subway is hax time. X_X

The most blatant was a Samurott outspeeding my max speed, Choice Scarfed Porygon Z, killing it with Hydro Pump, then killed Salamance with Ice Beam.

This wasn't on Wi-Fi, but once when I was playing Platinum recently, two of my Pokemon were frozen in just fifteen minutes. And that's more freeze hax then I've had in two years.

Any time Sand Attack is used, it's Hax o'clock. If it's used once, -1 evasion; 95 accuracy on 100 accuracy moves (Correct me on that please), which isn't so bad.

Except, your Pokemon turns into Helen Keller and couldn't find their backsides with two hands and a map. Heaven forbid your turn is second and you've got a 70 Accuracy move like Gunk Shot or Blizzard lined up...

Sand Attack is the bane of my existance. I swear when it's used against me it's more like -5 stages to accuracy, then I use it against them and it boost their accuracy.

Like using sand-attack 3x and having them use fissure three times and hit every time...

Probably whenever I win with an unlikely critical hit, like a -6 Draco Meteor suddenly defying all previous stat drops and fatally hitting the last opponent. I`m not complaining though- it`s happy hax.

Any time Sand Attack is used, it's Hax o'clock. If it's used once, -1 evasion; 95 accuracy on 100 accuracy moves (Correct me on that please), which isn't so bad.

Except, your Pokemon turns into Helen Keller and couldn't find their backsides with two hands and a map. Heaven forbid your turn is second and you've got a 70 Accuracy move like Gunk Shot or Blizzard lined up...

this. a million times this.

same goes for Double Team. I use Double Team, it's like it did nothing at all, but if the CPU uses Double Team it may as well have boosted its evasion +6 that turn. & 9 times out of 10 if the CPU used Double Team & your attack missed, the CPU will use Double Team again & continue this frustrating hax cycle -.-

Of course, there is a hax that most of us have experienced.

DRAGONITE used BARRIER.

Not that it's a particularly annoying hax, but it's hax all the same...

Battles Subway Umbreon evaded four attacks in a row while it was setting Work up. Then it swept all three of my Pokes.

Please note: The thread is from 12 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom