• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Most hideous Pokemon?

Gudon44

SCIENCE!!!
Reaction score
I think Diggersby. Bunnelby is adorable, Diggersby is an unholy abomination that should be destroyed!

Simipour and Gothitelle, *Shudders, BOY DO I HATE THESE 2, they Look EXTREMELY HIDEOUS and they should both JUST BE Female and NOT MALE

I think Mr. Mime is pretty freaky. I mean, it just looks so weird! Diggersby is pretty ugly too. Klinklang is ugly too, it should've never been born into this world XD.

Nosepass and Probopass.
Nosepass, I could deal with. Probopass is something else though.

Simipour and Gothitelle, *Shudders, BOY DO I HATE THESE 2, they Look EXTREMELY HIDEOUS and they should both JUST BE Female and NOT MALE

Wow, I don't know what to make of that comment. :| It just sounds so wrong.

Anyways, humanoid Pokemon have never been a thing for me. I am beginning to sound like a broken record, here. Then again, I see a lot of broken record threads, so I guess that could be it. I also like Diggersby and I think I am the only one that does. XD

EDIT: fixed HTML links to emphasize my point.

Tangrowth, garbodor, magmortar, diggersby, barbaracle, mega scizor, muk, et cetera are all total abominations. I could give a much longer list and rant for a very long time about this, but I'm feeling merciful, so this short post will do.

-Hypno's nose is too big.
-Girafarig's tail is creepy.
-Qwilfish has an ugly face.
-I want to punch Sableye.
-Prinplup and Grotle are very awkward transitions.
-Blitzle looks dumb.
-Garbodor looks like my kitchen floor, after I try to inhale an entire box of Captain Crunch following a night of blackout drinking.
-Bouffalant wants to steal my TV.
-Vullaby is still not potty trained.
-Barbaracle's hand eyes trigger trypophobia.

The rest of them are ok.

Feebas.

Wow, I don't know what to make of that comment. :| It just sounds so wrong.

Anyways, humanoid Pokemon have never been a thing for me. I am beginning to sound like a broken record, here. Then again, I see a lot of broken record threads, so I guess that could be it. I also like Diggersby and I think I am the only one that does. XD

EDIT: fixed HTML links to emphasize my point.

You're not alone. XD

To everyone mentioning Garbodor. It's *supposed* to be an abomination. And it is. It's a MASTERPIECE!

As for me, I don't like Hitmonlee, never have. You're a walking ass (with no mouth, fortunately) that wears bunched-up pantyhose, really?

Lumineon. That fish is hideous and I never want to see it again... unless I'm lopping off its head in order to throw it into a nice, hot frying pan. (Never liked the thing but the Battle Maison has made me utterly detest it. It's an eyesore.)

The most hideous Pokemon in my opinion is most definitely Pinsir. I always thought it was hideous as a kid, especially since it looks really mean... It's Mega Evolution looks no better.

Personally, I've always found Gallade's hip protrusion to be a little off-putting aesthetically, but I think that the Garbodor line is kind of cute and needs some love. The worst design, in my opinion, would have to be Gyarados. It has that distended, rubber-band mouth like that one meme that shoots laser beams, and looks like a shrimp. ^^' I'm not trying to bash it though, since I did hear that it's not bad competitively.

Please note: The thread is from 4 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom