• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Most hideous Pokemon?

-Prinplup and Grotle are very awkward transitions.

I don't think they are awkward transitions at all!
you know when they're evolving, from piplup to prinplup, its sort of like
a teenager stage that some people will have to accept for a while.

Milotic. Damn thing thinks it is pretty but it is not. It will never beat Electrode

Whoa, wait. How did we all forget Lickylicky until now?? That's what i call an abomination.

Hitmonlee looks very weird. It's like a regular human-shape, but without a head, has eyes where nipples would be, and is covered in as much hair or fur as cousin It. Hitmontop has a bizarre shaped Stewie Griffin head, which is most noticeable when it isn't upside-down. Hitmonchan is so far superior to them both.

Forgot to say this last time, but MHeracross is pretty gnarly too
Gnarly enough for me being unable to use it
Only very very few Pokémon are ugly enough for me to be unable to use it rather than reluctant

Lickilicky, Jynx: reluctant
MHera, Aromatisse: unable

Seismitoad. The boil/speaker things are disgusting and it gives off the impression of being a dirty old man.

I'd have to say Aromatisse. It looks like it's trying to do a peep show. Plus, the fact that it can also be male creeps me out.

Honestly, Stantler. I don't hate it, but I legitimately struggle to figure out why a significant amount of my friends like it.

Stantler. Unoriginality at its finest. That Fairy/Rock legendary which I forgot the name also looks pretty bad.

Plus, the fact that it can also be male creeps me out.
The fact people can be this prejudicial is what creeps me out. There is nothing wrong or weird with a male Aromatisse (Or male Gardevoir, Lopunny, etc).

Honestly, Stantler. I don't hate it, but I legitimately struggle to figure out why a significant amount of my friends like it.
Especially now since we have some really good deer-based Pokemon. Yeah, Stantler just isn't all that attractive. I've tried to like it but I have to admit, it falls into the "It's so ugly it's ugly" category.

Especially now since we have some really good deer-based Pokemon. Yeah, Stantler just isn't all that attractive. I've tried to like it but I have to admit, it falls into the "It's so ugly it's ugly" category.
Yeah, Xerneas, Deerling, and Sawsbuck look fine. Their existence makes Stantler look even worse in comparison.

Stantler. Unoriginality at its finest. That Fairy/Rock legendary which I forgot the name also looks pretty bad.

Plus, the fact that it can also be male creeps me out.
The fact people can be this prejudicial is what creeps me out. There is nothing wrong or weird with a male Aromatisse (Or male Gardevoir, Lopunny, etc).
I gotta agree with all of the post aside from Diancie, which, personally, I think is cute.

tumblr_n45kiePmh41s29bhho1_400.gif

tumblr_n45l5p01l91s29bhho1_400.gif

tumblr_n45ml4SF041s29bhho1_400.gif

I don't understand :c

I gotta agree with all of the post aside from Diancie, which, personally, I think is cute.

Well, if you take that bigass rock in the lower part of its body, it would look 100% better. Its face is very cute, actually.

Well, if you take that bigass rock in the lower part of its body, it would look 100% better. Its face is very cute, actually.

I apologize in advance for being a bit crude, but after seeing this post the thought occurred to me of how it defecates with that rock there. .-.

And to justify the above which has no relevance to the thread I'll go along with everyone else and say that I think the most hideous pokémon is Purugly. I like fat cats, but there is just something atrocious about that design. Not to mention it has ugly in its name...

Last edited:
I went back and read page 1. That was a terrible idea. I'm only going to respond to one of a few particular posts. *screams internally*

There are no hideous pokemon - except Stunfisk. It's ugly even when it's trying to be cute and i have the shiny TCG card covered in holographic hearts to prove it.
I am going to withhold my full opinion, but I will agree that it looks bad in that particular card.

The rock does look a bit weird, though it doesn't bother me much personally. The only reason it's there is probably to increase its similarity to Carbink. Which is a decent reason, but maybe they could have done that better.

Please note: The thread is from 4 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom