• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Most hideous Pokemon?

Durant

First pokemon ever to actually make me feel creeped out.
Ariados not too far behind either.

Stunfisk was nasty. Design, cry, usefulness was at ZERO. Diggersby comes to mind because its ugliness caught me totally off guard. I mean, cute bunny couldn't evolve into anything awful, right? Ha ha, you poor ignorant soul, past-me...

Igglybuff

it looks like an ugly Albino version of Jigglypuff with the whiter body and red eyes.

Tympole and Trubbish/Garbodor. They already made a tadpole pokemon and why a trash pokemon?

The Pokémon themselves: Binacle and its evolution is creepy. All hands having an eye each? Do not want.

Sprite-wise: Oh. My. Gosh. Not so much Wigglytuffs themselves, but Wigglytuff's sprite in RBY was certainly hideous! It looks like it is on drugs! And don't get me started on Golbat's sprite in the same games. Thank goodness their sprites were much improved from GSC onwards.

Machoke/Machamp, anything that looks too human like.

It's a general rule that the more evolved a Pokemon is, the more hideous they become

There are a lot of uglies but Seismotoad and the Binacle line are completely disgusting.

At the risk of sounding like a genwunner, Garbodor. Unlike its first-gen counterparts, Weezing and Muk, Garbodor doesn't really capture that whole feel of embodying pollution imo. I think the main reason why it doesn't do this is mostly because of its face. Unlike Weezing and Muk, who both look fairly intimidating, Garbodor kind of just has a derp face with no real personality, or at least not one that fits. Another minor nitpick is that Garbodor doesn't have the same purple color scheme as the other two, but that's probably just because it's based on a trash bag, which usually aren't purple.

Carvanha, I hate piranha with a passion. Only animal I dislike and its because of its Pokémon equivalent.

Please note: The thread is from 4 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom