• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Most memorable Pokemon

Haruka_Rules!

Long live Haruka (May)!
Reaction score
What's your most memorable Pokemon, besides Ash's Pikachu, from the anime?

Turtwig, Charizard, Mudkip, Misty's Psyduck and Staryu, Mew, Ash's Bayleef and Dawn's Piplup are my picks.

Last edited:
Ash's Kanto Starters, (sadly)Piplup, Sceptle,Psyduck, Totodile, Bayleef, and Meowth.

Last edited:
Meowth, hands down. Bulbasaur, Charmander, and Squirtle too. Oh, and Psyduck.

I dont think Piplup is memorable at all -_- I think its boring. Sorry any fans of the little thing.

Ash's Pikachu, Bulbasaur, Charizard, Squirtle, Butterfree, Snorlax, Bayleef, Cyndaquil, Totodile, Sceptile, Swellow, Grotle, Monferno.

Misty's Staryu, Psyduck, Togepi, Corsola, Politoed, Gyarados.

Brock's Onix, Geodude, Vulpix, Croagunk.

Tracey's Marill.

Jessie's Arbok, Wobbuffet, Seviper, Dustox, Yanmega.

James' Weezing, Victreebel [first one], Cacnea, Mime Jr., Carnivine.

Meowth.

May's Blaziken, Beautifly, Munchlax.

Dawn's Piplup, Buneary, Pachirisu, Ambipom.

Jigglypuff.

Whether you like Piplup or not, you can't say its not memorable.

Its in every goddamn episode and Dawn's most used Pokemon.

I would definitely have to say Ash's Pikachu, Chikorita/Bayleef, Bulbasaur, Lapras, and of course, Charizard. ^_^

For Misty, I would say her Psyduck is the most memorable Pokemon. And for Team Rocket, it's gotta be Meowth. XD With Wobbuffet coming in at a close second, hehe. XD

Last edited:
Besides Pikachu... the Kanto trio- Bulbasaur, Squirtle, Charizard.

Pika, Bulba, Squirtle, Charizard, Swellow (my favourite), Sceptile (no doubt) and Snorlax of course!

And Piplup is ... memorable but in a bad way just like annoying pokemon we see in every episode.

Ash's Charizard, Bayleef and Squirtle. Ah, and BUTTERFREE. How could I forgot her? -sniffs-
Misty's Psyduck, the headache king.
That Raichu that only appeared once on that hum... boat theater! I thought his character was kinda interesting for a 1-episode appearence.

The Kanto team and Nyasu. But the first one thta came to mind for me is...

Sonansu! How could no one have mentioned the blue blob yet?

Everyone has said everything already, but Satoshi's Zenigame and Fushigidane have always been close to my heart. :-D

Gary's Eevee - Umbreon

Ash's Cyndaquil, Totodile, and Torkal.

Tracy's Scyther

Brock's Crogunk

May's Torchic - Blaziken and Skitty

Dawn's (ugh) Piplup

Misty's Psyduck

Team Rocket's Meowth

James' Growlithe, Chimecho, and Mime Jr.

Jesse's Wobbaffett

Ash's Charizard, Bayleef and Squirtle. Ah, and BUTTERFREE. How could I forgot her? -sniffs-
Misty's Psyduck, the headache king.
That Raichu that only appeared once on that hum... boat theater! I thought his character was kinda interesting for a 1-episode appearence.

No offense, but Butterfree is male. Even though it was only seen for less than 20 episodes, still it was the first pokemon Ash caught in the anime and had a lot of development.

Please note: The thread is from 15 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom