• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Most playing time on a Pokemon game

ZMT123

Reaction score
What's the most playing time you have on a pokemon game? You check playing time on the Trainer Card if you don't know. Mines 369 hours in Diamond. I played that game to death.

I don't think I ever played more than 200 hours in all the games. The most I've played up to is 180 hours or so on Emerald Version because of Battle Frontier.

I'm upto 220 hours on SoulSilver. And i'm not going to give up until i get the black trainer card. I only need 100 wins in a row at the battle tower, and complete the pokédex...Chore!

Emerald: 527 hours. Needless to say, I finished the pokedex.

Other than that, my Pearl is around 300, and my black is around 150.

I managed to get the nat pokedex on every game which had it........I have no fucking idea in total,but I swear to god,I am putting"National dex finisher" on my headstone.....I restarted gold and silver tons of times to beat red over and over again..I practically memorised every trainers pokemon in the entire game.I am,needlessly to say,proud.....I completed it this morning when my friend traded me a ton of legit legendaries.......I only hacked for Genesect and Meloetta cause I couldn't wait for a event.All but 2 in my nat dex are legit.

Good old Yellow version; I think I spent over 200 hours on it, maybe more but I'm not totally sure. It's at my house right now :/

I had a friend who got to the maximum on the game cartridge on White. He still hasn't found a Shiny...

On Pearl, I'm looking at 989 hours. Most of that was spent on the GTS.

On Black, I'm at 677 hours and I'm completely stunned that I've been playing it that much. Seriously, how many hours did I spend hatching Golett eggs or raiding the GTS to take in a poor, lonely Golurk? It makes my head spin a little.

I've got something upwards of 200 hours on my Sapphire, although my White version isn't too far off.

Most time I ever played was 700 hours in FireRed. I just couldn't get over that game's soundtrack and that douchebag of a rival.

My old, lost Emerald save file had 400+ hours logged, I'm pretty sure.

Please note: The thread is from 12 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom