• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Most under rated pokemon?

Well, I don't know about the most under-rated Pokemon ever, but I know my favourite Pokemon, Lopunny is. Why don't very many people use her? Before Gen V, she was the only one with Klutz. She can Switcheroo a Toxic Orb/Choice Item/Whatever, and not worry about other Trickers bogging her down. She has well placed, balanced stats too.

Oh well, Relicanth with Head Smash is much more under-rated. Seriously people, it has Rock Head! That's a perfect combination.

Octiller isn't used much, either. Trust me folks, he's great with a Focus Energy/Sniper/Scope Lens plus your choice of Special moves.

Torkoal can be attacker or use Counter safely. It's a good pokemon :)

God, if anything, Shuckle isunder-hated considering how much of a bitch he was in the Hoenn Battle Frontier. Him and Milotic redefined headaches, back when I knew nothing of TMs outside the Pokemon's type.

Dunsparce.

I mean, nobody outside of 4chan mentions it. Just what is that thing supposed to be? It's a huge flattened worm/snake thing with HILARIOUSLY small wings.

I've always thought that Lumineon was underrated. I've seen some battles were a Bulky Lumineon has swept an entire team.

MEGANIUM is one of the most underrated Pokemon in existence. She gets a lot of undeserved hate (mostly for looking more effeminate and less cool [read: manly] than the other Starters). They say her stats suck (she's one of, if not the bulkiest Starter out there). They say her movepool sucks (which, okay, point). But they forget about her good qualities. How many other strong, bulky Pokemon out there (that aren't legendary) have access to Leaf Storm, Aromatherapy, Light Screen, Reflect, Synthesis and Leech Seed?

I mean really, she's a very good Pokemon in her own right. Why so much goddamn hate?

Last edited:
I'm sure there's a thread for this somewhere.

I would have to say Sableye's underrated. Everyone says Spiritomb's better. But now, with Mischievous Heart, Sableye can laugh at most physical attackers, quickly burning them with Will-O-Wisps and (possibly) Recovering.

Seaking is by no means underrated. It actually does suck.

i think an adaptibility eevee with this moveset:

Protect/detect
last resort
----------
----------

would own when holding a life orb is very underated

MEGANIUM is one of the most underrated Pokemon in existence. She gets a lot of undeserved hate (mostly for looking more affeminate and less cool [read: manly] than the other Grass Starters). They say her stats suck (she's one of, if not the bulkiest Starter out there). They say her movepool sucks (which, okay, point). But they forget about her good qualities. How many other strong, bulky Pokemon out there (that aren't legendary) have access to Leaf Storm, Aromatherapy, Light Screen, Reflect, Synthesis and Leech Seed?

I mean really, she's a very good Pokemon in her own right. Why so much goddamn hate?

I agree, she's a asuper cute final formed along with Totodile's evolutions, I dont like Typlosion because like Charizard he's overrated fire type stater, he cant learn many good special attacks either

I also think poor Ditto is underrated, being only good for breeding pokemon, I used him on my team in FR and he helped out good against the Kantos E4

^ Even I have to admit that fishy doesnt do much of anything besides flop around, but then when he evolves he starts beating up all the peeps who call him weak

Another underrated pokemon is probably Togepi since I dont see her forms on people's teams too often online

Togepi used Metronome on Weedle!

*waits a second*

Togepi used Judgement! It's Super Effective!

My Togekiss usually holds a Sky Plate, unless I remove it to use on one of my three Arceus'/Arcei, whatever the plural is.

^ I beat Bugsy's Scyther when my Togepi survived with 1HP, used Metronome and uses Judgement so that proves she's useful!

Please note: The thread is from 13 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom